Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169952 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 04 Oct 2011 18:37 #121040

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Where did this sudden muffin addiction come from?  Did you see a parade of muffin triggers walking down the street ?
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 11:55 #121100

• Back on Track
Sometimes the rebbe disguises his prayers so that the external forces can't grab them away, and they can ascend higher into the supernal realms. If you note, muffin rhymes with truckin... Sort of. When the rebbe sez eat a muffin, its a code way of saying a heiliger keep on truckin! Also in other places, he may say 'keep truckin on' and its possible the future may show us other variations, like 'on truckin keep', 'keep on muffin', keep truckin and muffin' keep huffin and puffin' eat stuffin' hey not ruffin (around), or some other cryptic reference.

The innr essence of all of these is a dual message of chizuk intertwined with a secret prayer to the Almighty that the soul of the one this statement is aimed at continue the battle for oliness. (Monstuh truckin, though is sounds like a greater level, is actually a lower level. As its focus is the chitzonius and monstuhkite. Real heilige truckin is refered to by kabbalsists as quiet, or silent truckin. This references the low still hum of a truckers engine that's functioning so smoothly you almost can't tell its operating. )

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 15:36 #121123

• Jackabbey
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
there could be a deep kavono in the muffin indulgment session
a muffin is available in many varietys
many toppings
many flavors
can be filled with hot pudding
with or without choc chips/sprinkles/raisins/many colors
with a hot sauce on it, or without
with a side dish or without
yom kippur is the same, the day passes the same for everyone, but how you chhose to use it is different to everyones taste

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 15:54 #121129

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
Back on Track wrote on 05 Oct 2011 11:55:

Sometimes the rebbe disguises his prayers so that the external forces can't grab them away, and they can ascend higher into the supernal realms. If you note, muffin rhymes with truckin... Sort of. When the rebbe sez eat a muffin, its a code way of saying a heiliger keep on truckin! Also in other places, he may say 'keep truckin on' and its possible the future may show us other variations, like 'on truckin keep', 'keep on muffin', keep truckin and muffin' keep huffin and puffin' eat stuffin' hey not ruffin (around), or some other cryptic reference.

The innr essence of all of these is a dual message of chizuk intertwined with a secret prayer to the Almighty that the soul of the one this statement is aimed at continue the battle for oliness. (Monstuh truckin, though is sounds like a greater level, is actually a lower level. As its focus is the chitzonius and monstuhkite. Real heilige truckin is refered to by kabbalsists as quiet, or silent truckin. This references the low still hum of a truckers engine that's functioning so smoothly you almost can't tell its operating. )

such heavy duty truck kabbalah calls for a MUFFIN BREAK

Shmeichel wrote on 05 Oct 2011 15:36:

with or without choc chips/sprinkles/raisins/many colors
with a hot sauce on it, or without
with a side dish or without
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 16:06 #121132

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
I got it!

Must
Uplift
Falling
Friend
In
Need

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 18:35 #121157

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
after consultation with the rebbe himself and some thought here is my thesis about the sudden popularity of AYT muffins and the reason bakeshops across the country are reporting a shortage.

during these days of elul and Aseres Yemei Teshuva people sometimes get stressed out.
for ostensibly good reasons.
it's Elul!! it's R"H! it's Y"K!!
i must/need/want to DO SOMETHING.
i must/need/want to FEEL the yomim noraim.
how can i wear crocs/read Hamodia/drink cappuccino?
can i talk a walk, a nap, mow the lawn?

yes, a person should DO SOMETHING for the Yomim Noraim. learn some mussar be'hispaalus, ask mechila for a boo boo you made, examine your life, take steps in the right direction.

But....
do not think you can become Mr.PureHolyMasmid after learning Mesilas Yesharim for 15 minutes and making a resolution that starting now i am gonna be good. uh uh. not gonna happen. and the RBSO is not asking that of you. He wants you to work at it. But at a manageable pace.

so get up earlier for selichos, daven, learn, examine your life, make amends. don't let the Yomim Noraim pass by and be forgotten with the kittel until Pesach. But don't lose your balance. Don't bite off more than you can chew. as Gibbor120 recently said: "aim for the small, accomplish the big". or as Rebbe B says: Keep on Trucking.

You can still smile, laugh, wear crocs at home, drink a cappuccino,
AND eat a (pas yisrael) muffin.
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 18:43 #121158

• heuni memass
Just had my cappuccino cheese muffin. Thanks ZS for the explanation. Here I was downing muffins without knowing why.

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 20:13 #121179

• bardichev

zemmy bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

heuni i was just in lowerbardstown heimishe bake shoppe and cafe

a very nice looking woman was standing next to me online

i didnt make eye contact i was concentating to look at the coffee machine

she asks the server

"can I please have a diet blueberry muffin"

i smiled to myself

keepp on trucking!!!!!!!

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 20:17 #121180

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
wait a minute, bingo in AYT? tsk tsk
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

~TZ

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 20:30 #121181

• heuni memass
bardichev wrote on 05 Oct 2011 20:13:

she asks the server

"can I please have a diet blueberry muffin"

i smiled to myself

The other side of the mechitza seems to be following your advice as well.

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 20:38 #121185

• bardichev
well if she would have asked for possum pie and loquat danishes..

hey she is not my problem

keep on trucking

stay in the gane

simcha is the secret

lets not talk about ladies

fooooor in fayyyyyf

Re: bardichev's battle 05 Oct 2011 20:40 #121186

• heuni memass
10-4

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Oct 2011 02:33 #121239

• chazak
  • Expert Boarder
REBBE I CAME TO VISIT FOR A SHORT TIME AND I AM GOING BACK TO THE YIDDISH FORUM.
I JUST WANA LET THE REBBE KNOW THAT I AM A FAN AND A CHUSSID OF BRDITCHEV IN YIDDISH ENGLISH ובכל לשון.

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Oct 2011 05:09 #121250

• Back on Track
Gibbor that's awesome! Rebbe B! Please confirm that this WAS the inner meaning you have been trying to teach us.

Re: bardichev's battle 06 Oct 2011 13:21 #121261

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Thanks BOT! I appreciate that you appreciated it .
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes