Welcome, Guest

bardichev's battle
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: bardichev's battle 169898 Views

Re: bardichev's battle 23 Jun 2009 21:07 #7133

• Noorah BAmram
  • Current streak: 3710 days
  • Platinum Boarder
LOL LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D London u got a chuckle out of me for that one  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[b]כי שבע יפול צדיק וקם[/b] 
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: by Boruch Kolvari.

Re: bardichev's battle 23 Jun 2009 21:16 #7135

• bardichev
big ben you keep me tickin!!
b
Last Edit: by ish10.

Re: bardichev's battle 23 Jun 2009 21:39 #7144

• Dov
  • Administrator
dov(-ber) just heard the news. he doesn't know what it all means but as it is causing a rucus, a show of solidarity with and gratitude to the berdichever is in order! So here's a vort!

Adon Olam..: beyado afkid ruchi be'eis ishan ve'a'eeroh, ve'im ruchi geviyasee, Hashem (Adnee) lee velo irah!

Ani yesheina - veleebee air! I can be asleep in this golus.

Sometimes our state here is awake (like when I read one of your posts) - ashreinu!!
Sometimes our state is in katnus or even just "out cold" (like from too much good single-malt stuff) and we are farshlofener yidden! Now that's scary, especially for people with our problems, no?
Comes the mechaber and tells us: Don't worry, yidelach. Hashem can take care of us when we are "asleep" too! Who do you think takes care of us when we are awake?! Ai caramba!
Love,
Dov
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Last Edit: by Eliyahou26.

Re: bardichev's battle 24 Jun 2009 00:49 #7151

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
Dov u r  gevaldik, from your best post's
Seriously speaking, isn't that verse of byodo afkid ruchee..the yesod of of the first few of the 12 Steps?

And who said the 12 steps isn't torah? its right open in the "Adon olam"
A Tzadik is he who continues to  bounce back after he hits bottom, even a hundred times !!!!!Rav Don Segal Shlita
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2009 17:41 by benayahu83.

Re: bardichev's battle 24 Jun 2009 16:47 #7252

• bardichev
hello thanks all for all your chizuk if not for this site on days like yesterday i would have been all eyeballs all the time

THE KIDDUSH HASEM HERE IS GEVALDIGGG

ok here is some lets not call it mussar lets call it posotive re-assurement

CALL on all those who got to a comfort level of around 90 days
every day new people join this site not all are as vocal as myself(bardichev) NOORA 7-UP etc..

But they all need help they need OUR help The heilger GUARD is gevaldiggg but give the GUARD the back-up he needs

remember everyone who is coming to this site NEEDS needs NEEDS HELP!!!

bardichev

Last Edit: by shakshuka.

Re: bardichev's battle 24 Jun 2009 18:07 #7275

• bardichev
Total time logged in: 3 days, 3 minutes.

not even close to tshuvas hamishkol

love you all
bardichev
Last Edit: by sofsof132.

Re: bardichev's battle 25 Jun 2009 14:00 #7365

• kedusha
  • Current streak: 717 days
  • Administrator
Bardichev,

I understand your point but, surely, time spent immersed in learning Torah also counts.
Just as an alcoholic needs to avoid that first sip, a lust addict needs to avoid that first slip.Slip today? No way! ;)Fall today? No way, Jose'!
Last Edit: by .

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 03:22 #7692

• bardichev
OK OK I TOOK A DAY OFF

NOORAH SENT THE K-9 UNIT TO FIND ME

WHERE WAS I ?WORKING ON THE ROAD

WHAT WAS I DOING ??TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY

WHAT WAS I REALLY DOING ??? DODGING BULLETS

WHAT KIND OF BULLETS?? bARDICHEV IN A WAR ZONE???

YES IN THE WAR ZONE OF MILCHEMES HAYETZER

MY WORK TOOK ME TO A VACATION AREA THAT WAS NOT

KOSHER ON THE UP AND UP AND I WAS FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL

WHY FIGHT?? WHT NOT JUST SURRENDER YOUR POWER OF LUST AND GIVE IT OVER TO A HIGHER SOURCE??

AHA? YOU ARE GETTING SMART NOW!

BECAUSE I HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE THE LIFE OF A JEW AND IAM HAPPY TO BE THE SLAVE OF HASHEM THE ULTIMATE HIGHER SOURCE

AND IN HIS INFINITE WISDOM HE GAVE US THE JEWISH PEOPLE A WAY OF LIFE THAT IS EXTERMELY STRICT BUT VERY VERY FULFILLING AND REWARDING

SOO? SLOW IM IN MIDDLE OF EXPLAINING HE IN HIS WISDOM HARDWIRED ME WITH MANY SENSES AND FEELING AND EMOTIONS

AND HE MADE ME SWEAR  ASECOND BEFORE I ENTERED THIS WORLD RIGHT BEFORE MY FIRST BREATH bardichev BE A TZADDIK

SO WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WAS CALLED A TZADDIK I WAS CUTE KISSED TZIZTZIS WASHED NEGEL VASSER SAID KUMITZ ALEF

AND POOF I WAS ATZADDIK

THEN ONE DAY BELLS AND WHISTLES WENT OFF IN MY HEAD I GOT VERY EXCITED BY THINGS THAT WOULD RENDER ME BEING A NON- TZADDIK

I WAS BROKEN I LET HASHEM DOWN I LET MY PARENTS DOWN ILET MY RABBEIM DOWN AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ILET bardichev DOWN

HOW SAD!!

BUT I THOUGHT TO MYSELF HEY YOU SWORE TO BE A TZADDIK DOES YOU NON-TZADDIKNESS COMPLETELY ANULL YOUR PROMISE

H**K NO SO NO BECOME ATZADDIK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

SO I CRIED TO HASHEM HOWSAD!!

HOW LONG WILL I NEED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS OF NON-TZADDIK/TZADDIK

SO HASHEM IN HIS INFINTE WISDOM GUIDED ME TO THE INSTRUCTION BOOKS

I LEARNED THAT HIS IS WAR BABY!!

OH ITS A WAR I WAS SO NIAEVE( for sure sdpelled that wrong)

THAN IN WAR WE HAVE TO ACT LIKE A WARRIOR

SOLDIERS DONT LOOK BACK THEY DONT DREAM OR ARGUE ABOUT PHILOSOPHY THEY LEAVE THAT FOR HISTORIAMS AND ARM-CHAIR GENERALS

SOLDIERS  FIGHT SOLDIERS NEVER SURRENDER

humble and happy

FIGHTING FROM MY ELEVATOR
bardichev
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2009 03:47 by elchamo27.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 03:49 #7694

• bardichev
HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT

YES THE TORAH TEACHES US CHOCHMA BAGOYIM TAAMIN

Man in the Arena

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Citizenship in a Republic,"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910
Last Edit: by DanielWow.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 03:51 #7695

• bardichev
TWO MORE LESS FAMOUS YET POWERFUL QUOTES

"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." (1891)

"Criticism is necessary and useful; it is often indispensable; but it can never take the place of action, or be even a poor substitute for it. The function of the mere critic is of very subordinate usefulness. It is the doer of deeds who actually counts in the battle for life, and not the man who looks on and says how the fight ought to be fought, without himself sharing the stress and the danger." (1894)
Last Edit: by wantkdusha.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 04:07 #7696

• Noorah BAmram
  • Platinum Boarder
Mano mano!! Hilegah rebbe!!gevald gevald are you holy!! I think these last few posts were your best yet! Especially about the oath we talk b4 they let us loose on this world!wow! Wow
Last Edit: by mbr.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 12:31 #7728

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
WHY FIGHT?? WHT NOT JUST SURRENDER YOUR POWER OF LUST AND GIVE IT OVER TO A HIGHER SOURCE??

AHA? YOU ARE GETTING SMART NOW!

BECAUSE I HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE THE LIFE OF A JEW AND IAM HAPPY TO BE THE SLAVE OF HASHEM THE ULTIMATE HIGHER SOURCE

- Hashem Ish Milchama, Hashem Shemo.

- Im amarti mata ragli, Chasdecha Hashem Yisdaini

- Histarta Panecha Hyisi Nivhal

- Hashem Yilachem Lachem Ve'atem Tacharishun

- Shomer nafshos Chasidav Miyad Reshayim Yatzilem

- And of-course, the famous Dubno Magid's Moshol on the Pasuk "Lo Osi karasa Yakov, Ki Yagata bi Yisrael!"

Stop fighting TOOTH AND NAIL and instead, learn to give it up to HASHEM! It will be a lot easier in the long run...

But if you insist to fight your whole life tooth and nail, that's fine with me. Maybe you'll get more Schar that way!  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2009 12:40 by kedemgrapejuice.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 12:36 #7729

• needsomehelp
  Nicely put mod!!!!

Words of encouragement
Last Edit: by kedemgrapejuice.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 13:52 #7740

• battleworn
But if you insist to fight your whole life tooth and nail, that's fine with me.

It's also our resposibility. Our job is to try, no more and no less.
Last Edit: by bhxho.

Re: bardichev's battle 30 Jun 2009 16:09 #7766

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Uvoh Hakosuf Hashlishee V'Yachriah Beineihem! (and the 3rd Posuk comes and settles between the 2 first ones)

Yes! we have to give it up to Hashem! but but but, we have to show Hashem that we mean it & how do we show Hashem that we mean it? By taking part in the fight. not that Hashem needs our help, he just wants to see if we are for real & not just lazy.

Balance Balance Balance!

It's not always 1 way or the other!

E.L.
Last Edit: by Pickle.
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes