Welcome, Guest

Holy In Jerusalem
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Holy In Jerusalem 738 Views

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 13 Aug 2024 00:18 #419039

• upanddown
  • Current streak: 98 days
  • Expert Boarder
So for you R' SSSL "The 9 days" will have a special meaning. They will be remembered forever as "The 9 days of תשפ”ד" in which you fought like a lion to stay clean, in which your life took a turn to a path of true greatness!! 

Keep up your great work!
You're an inspiration! 
My favourite resources:
1. "Zos Brisi". A Likut of fantastic Mareh Mekomos and Chizukim. hebrewbooks.org/56572
Message me privately if you'd like me to send you a sharp PDF version of it.
2. "Sha'arei Gedula". An inspiring & 'down to earth' Sefer. hebrewbooks.org/48344
3. "The Battle of the Generation". guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 13 Aug 2024 23:33 #419082

Day 9 thank god clean. Pretty easy because I wasn't out much.

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 14 Aug 2024 10:40 #419131

Though its only 2 PM right now i want to post for accountability. I do see urges coming to masturbate and I really want to stay clean at least till tomorrow (ODAAT). So posting this I see as a help. Thanks for hearing me out, feel free to give me a thank you to show your support. Right now I am going outside to spend my day I pray that I pass the test!

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 15 Aug 2024 00:09 #419196

.הנני העני!
.Today i had not one fall to masturbation but two
.Though I did have a terrible day I think if I think about it too much I wont want to continue fighting
.So I proudly say that I am back to fight and in my dreams I hope the next intentional hotzaas zera will be after my chasuna
.I WILL KEEEP TRUCKING
.And I am happy to add (as an edit) that I ordered myself a copy of the battle of the genaration

Last Edit: 15 Aug 2024 00:36 by stopsurvivingstartliving.

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 15 Aug 2024 00:56 #419199

• upanddown
  • Current streak: 98 days
  • Expert Boarder
stopsurvivingstartliving wrote on 15 Aug 2024 00:09:

.הנני העני!
.Today i had not one fall to masturbation but two
.Though I did have a terrible day I think if I think about it too much I wont want to continue fighting
.So I proudly say that I am back to fight and in my dreams I hope the next intentional hotzaas zera will be after my chasuna
.I WILL KEEEP TRUCKING
.And I am happy to add (as an edit) that I ordered myself a copy of the battle of the genaration

You might have been an עני for a few moments today, but hey, look what an עושר you are, you're getting right back up and ready to fight like a צדיק!
שבע יפול צדיק וקם
You're doing amazing brother... 
And well done for getting that book, it changes your whole perspective of this Nisayon.
You're a step closer to total victory!

Keep us posted..
My favourite resources:
1. "Zos Brisi". A Likut of fantastic Mareh Mekomos and Chizukim. hebrewbooks.org/56572
Message me privately if you'd like me to send you a sharp PDF version of it.
2. "Sha'arei Gedula". An inspiring & 'down to earth' Sefer. hebrewbooks.org/48344
3. "The Battle of the Generation". guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 16 Aug 2024 00:58 #419279

Day 1 clean. Had a great day, would love to elaborate but its almost 4 am.

Ps its poshut to me if I would have carried yesterday's fall with me today I would have fell again.

Good night. 

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 16 Aug 2024 01:38 #419283

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Those are fighting words, and words of wisdom!!
Chazak Vamatz! 

Rooting for you, 
Chaim 
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: Holy In Jerusalem 16 Aug 2024 15:53 #419308

Day 2 clean and easy thank g-d. Was very busy so no boredom and time for urges.
Hope to keep going even when it gets hard.
A gut shabbos nachamu!
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes