Welcome, Guest

My journey begins
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My journey begins 78 Views

My journey begins 13 May 2024 13:03 #413183

• Muttel
  • Current streak: 100 days
  • Gold Boarder
GM chevra 

so I joined last week when things came to a head and I realized I need communal support to beat this demon.

the support I’m receiving is amazing and I love turning to GYE for content instead of…….

im now at day 4 and have actually not had much struggle in this. Im hoping that by posting my journey to 90 days (though having been clean for 12 years I know this doesn’t end until we get our little 2x2 apartment in pine wood) I’ll glean from everyone here and get the strength needed to win!!

have a great day everyone 

Muttel 
We're in this struggle together; feel free to reach out! 
Muttel15@gmail.com

Feel free to call! (908) 251-9590 (google)

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 13:49 #413187

• guardyouriz
  • Senior Boarder
Muttel wrote on 13 May 2024 13:03:
GM chevra 

so I joined last week when things came to a head and I realized I need communal support to beat this demon.

the support I’m receiving is amazing and I love turning to GYE for content instead of…….

im now at day 4 and have actually not had much struggle in this. Im hoping that by posting my journey to 90 days (though having been clean for 12 years I know this doesn’t end until we get our little 2x2 apartment in pine wood) I’ll glean from everyone here and get the strength needed to win!!

Muttel 

2x2?! is that a one size fits all thingy? im claustrophobic!

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 14:20 #413191

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 981 days
  • Platinum Boarder
guardyouriz wrote on 13 May 2024 13:49:

GM chevra 

Muttel 

Don’t worry. It’s just the body that goes in the box.  You (your neshama) will have all the room it needs…..
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 15:55 #413207

• guardyouriz
  • Senior Boarder
vehkam wrote on 13 May 2024 14:20:

guardyouriz wrote on 13 May 2024 13:49:

GM chevra 

Muttel 

Don’t worry. It’s just the body that goes in the box.  You (your neshama) will have all the room it needs…..

and plenty of free heat!

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 16:05 #413209

• amevakesh
  • Current streak: 389 days
  • Gold Boarder
GM chevra 

Muttel 

Welcome!!! You have come to a place of people that understand you. Here you will find compassion, understanding, and companionship. Most importantly, there are the most amazing people you can connect with. The struggle becomes so much easier when shared with others that give Chizuk, cheer on your wins, and empathize with you in your struggles. Hatzlacha on your journey!

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 16:25 #413211

• Muttel
  • Gold Boarder
;-)
Muttel15@gmail.com

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043

Re: My journey begins 13 May 2024 16:27 #413212

• Muttel
  • Gold Boarder
amevakesh wrote on 13 May 2024 16:05:

GM chevra 

Muttel 

Welcome!!! You have come to a place of people that understand you. Here you will find compassion, understanding, and companionship. Most importantly, there are the most amazing people you can connect with. The struggle becomes so much easier when shared with others that give Chizuk, cheer on your wins, and empathize with you in your struggles. Hatzlacha on your journey!

Thank you1 Yes, the warmth here is amazing and really gets me to stay focused on victory during times of struggle - with like minded people who understand me....
Muttel15@gmail.com

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes