Welcome, Guest

Having a rough time
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Having a rough time 757 Views

Re: Having a rough time 05 Feb 2023 01:54 #391575

• geshmak!
  • Platinum Boarder
A guy vuch! Oish! I feel so bad for you,it does suck to fall but it’s amazing to see how you got up so strong and fast! You inspire me! You wrote that one good thing… I argue you much more came out of this first you’ll have a easier time this time bhy (because you already three weeks away from it with one fall! And mainly you have thousands of minutes of nachies you gave your father in haven!! That with you forever and ever!! Brother stay strong! Love ya!
btw maybe reach out to Hhm or someone who can help you be accountable with it’s much easier that way.
Guys the only way were really gonna get help is with H’s help so we gotta beg him for help and he sure will help us cause he wants us helped!!
CRY TO HIM!!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/387630-Powerful!#387630

Feel free to pm me!
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2023 01:57 by geshmak!.

Re: Having a rough time 05 Feb 2023 02:01 #391576

• geshmak!
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey and how did I forget. You most celebrated your amazing beautiful accomplishment of three weeks clean! Besides you got to party to show H’ I’m happy with 3 weeks clean it will always give you chizuk to start again and get further. And remember to daven at your party to H’ that you should be able to get a even longer streak. Enjoy the steak bro, you deserve it!
Guys the only way were really gonna get help is with H’s help so we gotta beg him for help and he sure will help us cause he wants us helped!!
CRY TO HIM!!
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/2-What-Works-for-Me/387630-Powerful!#387630

Feel free to pm me!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes