Welcome, Guest

Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2)
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2) 224 Views

Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2) 11 Nov 2022 15:19 #387612

Has anyone else experienced a thick semen-like emission when going to the bathroom (#2) after not having had ejaculated for a while or after having a lower amount of ejaculation after a while of higher frequency Ejaculation? 

It has happened to me when I am in the bathroom during or immediately after I feel like there’s something coming out and I try to clinch so it doesn’t come out but if something does come out it is a thick yellowish semen like substance

Tried figuring out what it was in the past but never really got any results. Doesn’t happen all the time. It often happens when I am in an abnormal state such as if I I’m groggy after waking up very late or if I am feeling tired and thirsty. It is not something that comes from self stimulation, rather seems to have to deal with pressures involved in going to the bathroom. It has happened that if I hold in too long that it  comes out during the bathroom trip. 

I’ve also experienced it as a drip   after going to the bathroom as well

what is this stuff??
Hi, my name is ILH and I’m a Sexaholic. Easy does it... I don't need to be perfect. 
If you figured out my identity, don't be shy, come say hi! 
It takes tons of courage to fight the good fight, but we don't have to do it all alone. 
My Story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/385922-My-Story-Being-Honest-For-Once

Re: Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2) 13 Nov 2022 22:35 #387657

• human being
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Not sure exactly but I've had a similar experience recently. I wasn't sure if it was pee or semen or a mixture of both. 
I'm sick of the Un-scientific approach of today's medical and social environment. 
we will never heal and become a better society unless we realize that all people are addicts. Any thing we do that we aren't interested in is "addiction" and medicine doesn't fix addictions. 

Pain causes addiction and medicine cant fix pain. 

Unless we heal our pain, and become truama conscious so as not to cause others pain, we will never be living in a functioning human society.

Re: Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2) 17 Nov 2022 18:49 #387872

• excellence
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Platinum Boarder
This has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. Don't remember where..... It's generally not an issue. I had this at one point. I recommend being in contact with @yoina mutzhoo as he is very well versed in the medical field and can shed more light on this.

Re: Unknown emissions when in bathroom (#2) 17 Nov 2022 21:34 #387885

• yoina mutzhoo
  • Current streak: 1542 days
  • Expert Boarder
guardyoureyes.com/forum/13-BEIS-HAMEDRASH/375107-Seminal-Emissions#375308

If you are obese, having diabetes, eating hot spicy food, and driving a truck while constipated you have then good chance to suffer from those.

Yoinala
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes