Welcome, Guest

Seminal Emissions
(0 viewing) 
Im Paga be’cha menuval zeh, mushchei'hu le- BEIS HAMEDRASH! This board is for divrei Torah relating to our struggle with the Yetzer Hara, from the entire spectrum of Tanach, Chazal, Mussar and Chassidus. On this board there will be no posts about personal struggles and no debates. Only TORAH CHIZUK.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seminal Emissions 872 Views

Seminal Emissions 21 Dec 2021 04:29 #375107

• onthewayup
  • Current streak: 144 days
  • Junior Boarder
Hey everyone,
So this question is a weird one but here is the place to ask it.
It may also have to do with halacha, so like this; I have noticed that sometime after using the bathroom that my urine is murky and looking more like semen than urine. This happens without doing anything wrong c'v even time before. I think it is just natural. Still, is this a bad thing and considered an emission, not lvatla but still like an emission that would require a mikveh for tumaah and things like that? Is this a normal experience? Should one go to the mikveh? How do they know if it happens? Maybe in every urine emission there is semen exiting the body also. If someone knows about this from an halachic and medical background please let me know. Also does this happen to anyone else?

Re: Seminal Emissions 21 Dec 2021 19:04 #375124

• heyy
  • Fresh Boarder
Happens to me as well, especially when using the bathroom for feces and constipated. Was wondering about this same question for years. Would love a full answer to this situation!

Re: Seminal Emissions 21 Dec 2021 22:05 #375132

its not zera levatala, but i think its more a medical question,

Re: Seminal Emissions 21 Dec 2021 22:09 #375134

• Rt234
  • Senior Boarder
From a medical standpoint I don't know. and haven't noticed it with myself.However from a halachic standpoint I am no poisek nor daas Torah. however, it is brought down from the stiepler zt'l regarding emissions at night if you had nothing to do with it it's not a sin. (And it's also brought down that maybe also if it came through thoughts you can be meikel that it's not a sin either. So this may apply to you're case as well.In terms of mikvah it's brought down in the Shulchon uruch and Mishna brura that a Baal Keri is mutar for everything just like a non baal Keri (ex. Davening for the amud, learning etc.) Even without going to the mikvah. Also there's a halachah tumah hutrah bitzibur (impurity is permitted when most people are impure). So it could be that applies to the fact that you don't need to go to the mikvah either.Again like I said I'm not a poisek nor daas Torah so make sure everything is correct before you assume like what I said.All the best!!!

Re: Seminal Emissions 22 Dec 2021 14:23 #375161

Don't google it because it'll probably give you something very bad as it does whenever you try looking up any illnesses you might have based on some symptoms you may be experiencing. I recommend going to a doctor and/or urologist to speak about it if you can. 
FOR FREE FILTERS AND ACCOUNTABILITY SOLUTIONS CLICK HERE
(Includes WebChaver/CovenantEyes, Microsoft Family Safety, and Apple
Screentime
and a how-to guide to set them up without loopholes)  

Even if you already have a filter, these are necessary additions because
they fix many loopholes that exist with paid filters (speaking from firsthand
experience) and because they add priceless accountability features.

If you have trouble filtering a shared device, then see the post for how
to get these filters discreetly, without any other users' knowledge whatsoever
and without the filters affecting the other users of the device at all.

Re: Seminal Emissions 22 Dec 2021 19:40 #375174

• bochurke
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I also experience that, actually there’s a mishna in yoma that the kohen gadol if he uses the restroom to defecate needs mikve or something like that and the reason is that from the force semen may come out

Re: Seminal Emissions 22 Dec 2021 21:02 #375180

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
People breaking free should avoid any form of obsessing over these issues. If one is makpid on Mikva use for being a ba'al keri, that is only for one that had a normal ejaculation. We do not find (except yechidei segula on erev Yom Kippur), anyone nowadays going to the mikva each time they use the bathroom. The fact that semen exits the body during normal bathroom use, and that in the Bais HaMikdash, one would toivel for that, has no relevance on our "sugya" here. We are working to consciously keep our minds hearts hands and bris kodesh holy and pure. And may Hashem help us all do that.

Please do not misunderstand my comments as criticism of any previous posts. They are all correct and true. I just think we need a healthy mindset as we break free and should avoid "overdoing it".
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Seminal Emissions 26 Dec 2021 17:45 #375276

• excellence
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Platinum Boarder
onthewayup wrote on 21 Dec 2021 04:29:
Hey everyone,
It may also have to do with halacha, so like this; I have noticed that sometime after using the bathroom that my urine is murky and looking more like semen than urine. This happens without doing anything wrong c'v even time before. I think it is just natural. Still, is this a bad thing and considered an emission, not lvatla but still like an emission that would require a mikveh for tumaah and things like that? Is this a normal experience? Should one go to the mikveh? How do they know if it happens? Maybe in every urine emission there is semen exiting the body also. If someone knows about this from an halachic and medical background please let me know. Also does this happen to anyone else?

Hi,

I don't know you age, but I experienced the same thing during the years that my body matured, until the age of around 18. B.H this sorted itself out with time. Most likely what your experiencing is normal, however I am not a doctor so perhaps you can inquire to a reliable gp. 
 likewise if I push myself too much in the bathroom the I may feel very heavy/uncomfortable in that area thereafter. 

Perhaps try asking yoinamutzhoo, as he seems to be very knowledgeable in the medical field!

Hatzlocho Rabbo

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 02:07 #375289

It’s called prostate fluid as far as I recall. And it usually comes out when pushing hard.   It does have a connection to zera, but There is a tshuva From reb Moshe about it that it’s not a problem. 

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 04:49 #375293

• onthewayup
  • Current streak: 144 days
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you everyone for the responses. One person suggested seeing a doctor I assume he meant just to find out. But, it doesn't seem this is something uncommon. My question is kind of why isn't motzei zera lvatala? Also, like should one go to the mikveh for it or at least weekly even if he had no wet dreams since this emission probably happened. Is this a kedusha question.. etc.
Where is this Teshuva from reb moshe,
So, is it there a way to avoid it?

Thanks

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 12:25 #375296

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
There is an assumption that after a certain age, there is often a drop of zera that comes out when using the restroom. This is because involuntarily, zera enters the system. Because of this, kohanim in the bais hamikdash used the mikva frequently. However, this obviously does not meet the definition of motzi zera l'vatala, because it is not being caused by any conscious action of the person. It is a non issue. Some people, mostly chassidim, go to the mikva daily. This is one of a few reasons why they go. But even those that go daily agree that it is not required and it is simply a hanhaga tova. Others who do not go every day, go when writing an ois in a Sefer Torah, being a sandek, or before Yom Tov - chayav adam l'taher atzmo b'regel. But as written before, it is very unhealthy to obsess about this issue. It is simply part of our anatomy. Even tevilas Ezra, going to the Mikva after being with one's wife, where one is consciously motzi zera, should not become an "issue". If your community isnohaig to do so, then just do it and go daven shachris - don't be busy with it. If your rav/rosh yeshiva tells you to not be nohaig to do so, don't be busy second guessing yourself about it.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 18:34 #375302

the sefer יסודות הבית brings down that according to halacha the clear fluids that comes out before the zera is not zera levatala (he brings ariza"l that he is machmir on this too, but its עפ"י קבלה, and not עפ"י הלכה המבואר בשלחן ערוך, it is only for a baal nefesh) 
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2021 16:22 by יום ליבשה.

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 18:46 #375305

• alefbeisveis
  • Current streak: 420 days
  • Fresh Boarder
יום ליבשה wrote on 27 Dec 2021 18:34:
the sefer ופקדת נוך brings down that according to halacha the clear fluids that comes out before the zera is not zera levatala (he brings ariza"l that he is machmir on this too, but its עפ"י קבלה, and not עפ"י הלכה המבואר בשלחן ערוך, it is only for a baal nefesh) 

Can you please bring this?

Re: Seminal Emissions 27 Dec 2021 20:06 #375308

• yoina mutzhoo
  • Current streak: 1542 days
  • Expert Boarder
excellence wrote on 26 Dec 2021 17:45:

onthewayup wrote on 21 Dec 2021 04:29:
Hey everyone,

Hi,

I don't know you age, but I experienced the same thing during the years that my body matured, until the age of around 18. B.H this sorted itself out with time. Most likely what your experiencing is normal, however I am not a doctor so perhaps you can inquire to a reliable gp. 
 likewise if I push myself too much in the bathroom the I may feel very heavy/uncomfortable in that area thereafter. 

Perhaps try asking yoinamutzhoo, as he seems to be very knowledgeable in the medical field!

Hatzlocho Rabbo

Hi
I would like to share the way i see it. but i'm not a medical professional.

Sperm is created in mens testicals and they are stored in the epididymis (surrounding the testicals) while at time of arousal the body will pick up and send the sperm through a tube called ves deference up into the body till the ejeculatery duct. next to the Ejeculatry duct there is the Seminal vesicle that produce 70-85% of the seminal fluid that is being injected to the Ejeculatory duct and into the Urethra. the rest of the fluids and chemicals are being product by the prostate gland. when it comes to climax the combination of all the fluids and the chemicals (food for the sperm) are expelled into the world. and if we are Zoicha one of those millions of sperm in a single ejeculation will form a fetus and into an infant child. 

The release of white thickish fluid while or after urinating most not contain sperm in it. it might solally be from the prostate gland or the Seminal vesicle. but, we don't know what's in there.

There might be many reasons the body should release those fluids.
​> Swollen enlarged Prostate gland. this can be due to an infection or cancer רח"ל.
> it could also happen due to certain Medications or the use of alcohol. 
> Some food specifically spicy food might activate the system to produce and release some of those fluids. (could be thats the definition of תקנות  עזרא לאכול שום בלילה שבתות וכל דבר המרבה זרע)
> sitting in a moving (shaking) vehicle for a long period of time, or biking can stimulate the internal organs to produce those fluids.
​> Obesity, Diabidias, can cause the reproductive organs to malfunction.
As far Haloocha, i asked once a poisek about Pre-cum. and i think the same applies here, and the response was that we don't know this days about טומאה וטהרה. this all information is lost since the חורבן הבית המקדש  
it is not considered sperm in terms of הוז"ל, and whoever wants kdoosha can go to mikva, but we don't need to make a pressure out of it. 

I hope this information helps someone.

Yoinala
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes