Welcome, Guest

For the bochrim by the bochrim
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: For the bochrim by the bochrim 11220 Views

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 10 Apr 2023 22:15 #394421

• chancy
  • Current streak: 787 days
  • Platinum Boarder
OH FTC!
you just gave me such a boost when I needed it!
I am excited to hear about your continued growth, make no mistake you are growing, no always is it visible but it’s still true.
Keep it up and you will learn that it’s completely possible to live your whole life without acting on your desires. 
May you be zocha to all the good that’s coming down these days! 

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 11 Apr 2023 14:11 #394436

• monseyyid41
  • Current streak: 95 days
  • Expert Boarder
FTC, you are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your successes. It is amazing to be able to take that spare time and use it to complete a Masechta. But you should know, that it works the other way around also. By being more invested in your learning, this will help you stay pure and motivated to continue being clean. Looking forward to you posting after Bain Hazmanim that you made it through. We're all rooting for you!
My thread: Forum (guardyoureyes.com)
We are not all in the same boat, but we are all in the same lake. And when one boat is in trouble, the other boats in the lake can quickly come to his aid. Feel free to reach out to me to give some chizuk or to receive some. monseyyid41@gmail.com

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 14 Apr 2023 14:04 #394459

• DeletedUser1224
  • Current streak: 399 days
  • Expert Boarder
Bein ha'z is always the hardest time for me as I have so much access to unfiltered devices... B"H I've been going strong through y"t and still going strong now! I haven't made it this far in a bein ha'z in over a decade!! With a little over one week left i'm looking forward to reaching one of my biggest milestones yet! I look forward being able to share this simcha of mine with everyone here.
FTC
If you are in the same situation as me, a bachur who’s fighting every day to break free, feel free to reach out to me at hopeful1245@gmail.com. I can use the chizuk from other bachrim and im sure you can use the chizuk as well. We are all in this together!
My thread on the forum

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 14 Apr 2023 20:07 #394465

• eerie
  • Current streak: 720 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Face the challenge wrote on 14 Apr 2023 14:04:
Bein ha'z is always the hardest time for me as I have so much access to unfiltered devices... B"H I've been going strong through y"t and still going strong now! I haven't made it this far in a bein ha'z in over a decade!! With a little over one week left i'm looking forward to reaching one of my biggest milestones yet! I look forward being able to share this simcha of mine with everyone here.
FTC

So, so beautiful!
Feel free to say hi. My email is 1gimpelovitz@gmail.com

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 08 May 2023 22:50 #395481

• frank.lee
  • Current streak: 333 days
  • Platinum Boarder
FTC, how are you doing?

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 18 Jul 2023 02:00 #398926

• DeletedUser1224
  • Current streak: 399 days
  • Expert Boarder
Be’ezrat hashem I’ve gotten to 90 days again!! Hopefully ill post later with some reflections over the last year and what it took to get here again… With this achievement under my belt and a plan for bein hazmanim, I continually hope and pray that I will continue to stay clean in the future.

FTC
If you are in the same situation as me, a bachur who’s fighting every day to break free, feel free to reach out to me at hopeful1245@gmail.com. I can use the chizuk from other bachrim and im sure you can use the chizuk as well. We are all in this together!
My thread on the forum

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 18 Jul 2023 02:50 #398929

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Face the challenge wrote on 18 Jul 2023 02:00:
Be’ezrat hashem I’ve gotten to 90 days again!! Hopefully ill post later with some reflections over the last year and what it took to get here again… With this achievement under my belt and a plan for bein hazmanim, I continually hope and pray that I will continue to stay clean in the future.

FTC

Mazel Tov ! On to the next 90!
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 18 Jul 2023 12:14 #398934

• chaimoigen
  • Current streak: 458 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal Tov on this incredible achievement!
Having a plan is so important for Bein Hazmanim. But you are coming in fortified and strong. Keep soaring!
Please feel free to reach out anytime at chaim.oigen@gmail.com

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 06 Oct 2023 04:28 #401953

sorry if this is a silly question but I am still learning the ins and outs of this website. Who is hhm and how do I get in touch with him?
I will never ever stop fighting!

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 06 Oct 2023 04:58 #401956

• Captain
  • Platinum Boarder
You can email him: michelgelner@gmail.com.

Or send him a PM to his user name Hashem Help Me. (Click private message at the top.)
In the place where ba’alei teshuva stand, even pure tzaddikim who never sinned cannot stand. (Rabbi Avohu, Brachos 34b)

Great free resources:
My favorite book for breaking free: The Battle of the Generation 
https://guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation. Change your attitude and change your life!

Rabbi Shafier's incredible lectures on breaking free: The Fight. Download here: 
https://theshmuz.com/series/the-fight/

If you're only ready to try something small, check out an easier way to do self-talk here:
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain—Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 06 Oct 2023 13:47 #401969

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 475 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Captain wrote on 06 Oct 2023 04:58:
You can email him: michelgelner@gmail.com.

Or send him a PM to his user name Hashem Help Me. (Click private message at the top.)

HHM'S Private message
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/416899-The-Red-Face

Re: For the bochrim by the bochrim 14 Jun 2024 15:56 #415104

• Muttel
  • Current streak: 100 days
  • Gold Boarder
Just reading your story and a bunch of your posts, as I'm relatively new here.

Your thoughts and posture resonate deeply with me. I too was looked at as a shtarke boy, and felt super unworthy given my falls with P&M. For me, one of the greatest benefits of getting clean is the ability to look in the mirror and seeing a GOOD guy (kudos to HHM for his flexible payment policy והמבין יבין). It is so helpful to continue the battle.

Thank you for insipiring me today with your thread and I wish you much much Hatzlacha in all your endeavors!

Muttel 
We're in this struggle together; feel free to reach out! 
Muttel15@gmail.com

Feel free to call! (908) 251-9590 (google)

Check out my thread here: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/413043-My-ENTIRE-story#413043
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes