Welcome, Guest

Here we go. 90 days start now
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Here we go. 90 days start now 259 Views

Here we go. 90 days start now 02 Mar 2022 02:04 #378026

• finallydone
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
I’ve tried a few times to quit on here over the years. But I always fail because of lack of accountability. No more. Im SO done. Im now recently married and my wife and future children iyH deserve better. 

I fell today, but tomorrow will iyH be my day #1. I will post here to stay accountable. Thank you all for keeping me in check.

Re: Here we go. 90 days start now 02 Mar 2022 05:34 #378033

• wilnevergiveup
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the forum!

I'd just like to comment on one thing that you said. In my humble opinion, no one falls because of lack of accountability. We fall because we fall, sometimes accountability saves us, but lack of it is never the "cause" of our falling. 

The first question I would ask myself at this stage is, why? Why are you doing this, why are you here?

Feel free to ignore me. 

Wilnevergiveup 
Check out My Thread and The Truth

(עשה רצונו כרצונך (אבות,ב:ד

Feel free to email me  wilnevergiveupgye@gmail.com

Re: Here we go. 90 days start now 02 Mar 2022 13:27 #378046

Great to hear, welcome to the GYE family. Here's just 2 things you should look into to help you on your journey to 90 days: 

Getting a partner in this struggle to give you support, you can do this with people you already know like your rabbi or a friend or you can sign up to the Partner Program here to get a mentor and/or partner from GYE. This may give you the accountability you're looking for and it for sure will help you when you're in need of support. 

Getting a good filter, if you haven't already, so you put distance between you and unfiltered internet, you can do this by looking at a few free filters I listed in my signature or on Venishmartem.com. Venishmartem is a little outdated though so there are many filter services that aren't listed, there's one that I myself haven't listed in my signature and that's Google Family Link. Check that out also, it's another free filter service. And if accountability is what you're looking for I really recommend getting webchaver for free through venishmartem (the link is in my signature). Anytime they catch any explicit material with the screenshots they take, you will be charged a certain amount of money that you set. The stuff is reviewed by real people but you'll be anonymous to them. 
FOR FREE FILTERS AND ACCOUNTABILITY SOLUTIONS CLICK HERE
(Includes WebChaver/CovenantEyes, Microsoft Family Safety, and Apple
Screentime
and a how-to guide to set them up without loopholes)  

Even if you already have a filter, these are necessary additions because
they fix many loopholes that exist with paid filters (speaking from firsthand
experience) and because they add priceless accountability features.

If you have trouble filtering a shared device, then see the post for how
to get these filters discreetly, without any other users' knowledge whatsoever
and without the filters affecting the other users of the device at all.
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2022 00:55 by To Yosef Hatzaddik.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes