Welcome, Guest

Technology Addiction: The Chronicles
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Technology Addiction: The Chronicles 349 Views

Technology Addiction: The Chronicles 22 Mar 2021 05:07 #365856

• bm263
  • Junior Boarder
@בינוני
Post away.

Re: Technology Addiction: The Chronicles 22 Mar 2021 05:25 #365858

• DeletedUser825
  • Current streak: 109 days
  • Expert Boarder
 thanks bro!
When i first saw the title of this post, i was like what are the chances someone saw my thread and decided to name their own thread that?!

Shalom Aleichem!
I haven't posted on this thread in a lil while so heres an update:
I was gonna try to start being more productive as of rosh chodesh Nissan. However that didn't exactly work out as I was hoping it would. I am still having a lot of difficulty motivating myself to do my work (both schoolwork and parnassah), to exercise, and to daven (I have a hard time motivating myself to daven b'yechidus 3 times a day). BH I am always motivated to learn tho

In other news, today i let my sister borrow my laptop for the rest of the week and I'm already experiencing some symptoms of withdrawal from that lol. Like i still have my phone that I can do stuff on but its so heavily filtered BH that it doesn't work as well. Plus the pc version of this site is sooo much more user-friendly than the app. (Btw, does anyone know if you can get the gye chat messages on the gye app?)

Thinking i shouldve named this thread "Technology Addiction: The Chronicles" 

Still clean tho baruch Hashem!
My thread: Let's get this party started

Who the heck is Benoni?

Procrastination is something best put off until tomorrow. -Gerald Vaughan
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2021 06:21 by DeletedUser825.

Re: Technology Addiction: The Chronicles 22 Mar 2021 14:27 #365874

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome back!
A question, there’s no shul by you? Why need you daven b’yichidus. I’m not chalila judging you, just trying to help.

Oy, withdrawal is rough... Keep posting, keep in touch and keep shteiging!

YeshivaGuy

Re: Technology Addiction: The Chronicles 22 Mar 2021 15:08 #365876

• DeletedUser825
  • Current streak: 109 days
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks!
The shul is a half hour drive from where I live which means shabbos I have to stay there. Plus during the week, even if I could make the drive to minyan, there’s usually no minyan so it wouldn’t be much better than davening at home anyways. Oy the tzorres of living so out of town, there’s a ranch in my backyard...
My thread: Let's get this party started

Who the heck is Benoni?

Procrastination is something best put off until tomorrow. -Gerald Vaughan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes