Welcome, Guest

Is there a way to edit my past streaks?
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 463 Views

Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 28 Jan 2021 18:07 #362185

• Hy
  • Current streak: 38 days
  • Junior Boarder
I'm not sure what happened but it says I had a very long streak that never happened.... It says 200 something days was my longest streak. Is there a way to edit that?

Re: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 28 Jan 2021 18:43 #362188

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
Hy wrote on 28 Jan 2021 18:07:
I'm not sure what happened but it says I had a very long streak that never happened.... It says 200 something days was my longest streak. Is there a way to edit that?

Probably some bugs in the system. My profile said I was divorced. Thankfully I am not divorced.

Re: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 29 Jan 2021 10:17 #362245

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
You'd think we'd all be professionals in the field of erasing the past / deleting browser history... 
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 29 Jan 2021 11:24 #362247

• Hy
  • Current streak: 38 days
  • Junior Boarder
Haha or replacing what's on the clipboard...

Re: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 29 Jan 2021 13:42 #362257

• grant400
  • Platinum Boarder
Shteeble wrote on 28 Jan 2021 18:43:

Hy wrote on 28 Jan 2021 18:07:

Probably some bugs in the system. My profile said I was divorced. Thankfully I am not divorced.

Ha! I also saw someone was divorced and I felt so bad for him...until a few weeks later he posted something about his wife of many years...

Re: Is there a way to edit my past streaks? 29 Jan 2021 14:26 #362265

• Captain
  • Platinum Boarder
There actually is a way to edit past streaks and make them longer. That's by trying hard and being sincere with Hashem that we want to be strong. (This is otherwise known as teshuva.) We might win some and lose some, but Hashem knows how to make the right "adjustments"!
No doubt there areare many people here who will have to get theraptherapy when they get upup to shomayim, becabecause they will havhave trouble living with ththe reality of hohow great they are considered there. They might need some help getting comfcomfortable with it and rerealizing how trueit is and howhow great theythey are.

(You might notice that i'm having my own issuesissues with the app by the wway, lol.) 
In the place where ba’alei teshuva stand, even pure tzaddikim who never sinned cannot stand. (Rabbi Avohu, Brachos 34b)

Great free resources:
My favorite book for breaking free: The Battle of the Generation 
https://guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation. Change your attitude and change your life!

Rabbi Shafier's incredible lectures on breaking free: The Fight. Download here: 
https://theshmuz.com/series/the-fight/

If you're only ready to try something small, check out an easier way to do self-talk here:
https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/378128-Captain—Shtarkemotionals-Secret90Day-Challenge
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes