Welcome, Guest

I will never stop trying
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I will never stop trying 257 Views

I will never stop trying 28 Jul 2020 17:47 #353096

Hi
this is my first post on the forum I realized after many falls that I need to tell myself Over and over that no matter what I will start again and I CAN and WILL win and falling now is just pushing it off.

Re: I will never stop trying 28 Jul 2020 17:59 #353098

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Mazal tov on your first post! Welcome- great to have you here. Two things. First, posting your daily struggles and successes will work wonders. Second, a fall doesn't erase past successes. Just like if someone cheats on his diet after 2 weeks of adherence he won't gain the weight of 2 weeks of eating. So to when you fall you ain't starting "again" or "over", you are continuing. Continuing to climb to the summit not starting "again" from the base. Past successes cannot be erased they will remain a victory for all eternity!

Life isn't built with records and streaks,
its seconds and minutes, hours and weeks.

Grant
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2020 18:16 by grant400.

Re: I will never stop trying 29 Jul 2020 01:30 #353101

Thank you!
you are so right what I meant was that I feel that if I look at it that no matter what I will break this habit then when they”h comes I can think that if. I give in I will just have to start the fight again becouse now I’m in the fight for good.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes