Welcome, Guest

Join my journey
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Join my journey 1342 Views

Join my journey 16 Jun 2020 04:53 #351288

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,
Today day is day 1/90 and I feel great. I hope to be writing every day of my journey through the next 89 days, please join me and I would love the chizuk and tips too.. 

Re: Join my journey 16 Jun 2020 12:03 #351292

• Meyer M.
  • Gold Boarder
Congratulations and good luck! Don't feel pressured if you dont post on a given day, you can always post about it on the next one, we won't kill you over it. 
Your best teacher for success is your last mistake

Re: Join my journey 16 Jun 2020 14:11 #351297

• Snowflake
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Gold Boarder
Welcome! I second Meyer, you don't need to post everyday if you don't feel like it, but I think you can greatly benefit from dropping by everyday. You can always learn something new and even if not, coming here keeps you focused.
If you haven't taken a look at it yet, there's a great thread from Menachem about creating your plan. I highly encourage you to read it and make an elaborate plan.
אם יהיו חטאיכם כשנים, כשלג ילבינו

Re: Join my journey 17 Jun 2020 05:38 #351374

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
Today is day 2/90 and BH i feel great, i might have had some urges but i fought them off. I can't wait for another amazing day that Hashem will provide tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.

THANKS FOR BEING WITH ME!!!! 90 DAYS!!!!
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2020 05:40 by jnw.

Re: Join my journey 17 Jun 2020 12:40 #351390

• Meyer M.
  • Gold Boarder
Keep the good news coming!

Re: Join my journey 18 Jun 2020 05:37 #351455

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hope everyone is doing well,
Today is day 3/90 B"H!!!! Today was fine until I was home alone and had an urge, but I got up instead and ran to do other things. I have been working on being mindful I'm the present moment when I have an urge. 90 days feels so long from now so I need all your chizuk!!!!
Thank You!!!

Re: Join my journey 18 Jun 2020 12:24 #351461

• Meyer M.
  • Gold Boarder
dont start with 90 days, this is now day 3/15

Re: Join my journey 18 Jun 2020 14:02 #351466

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
90 days is a great goal and incentive, but the real goal is to rewire your thinking. There is no "need" for this garbage. There is life without sexual pleasure. One day at a time just tell yourself, "I do not need this today", and plan your day to be busy productive and positive. Squeeze in some physical activity, and start focusing on all the nice things that you do. Keep posting and stay connected, so when there is a tough day, you can reach out for reminders that you can get past this b'ezras Hashem, as so many others already have done.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Join my journey 19 Jun 2020 06:16 #351517

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Today is day 4/90 BH I had a great day today, I know it's going to start to get harder in the next few days. Please keep the chizuk and tips coming!!!

Re: Join my journey 19 Jun 2020 11:05 #351525

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
In the beginning there is normal withdrawal. Don't panic from it. Exercise is very healthy at neutralizing it.

At the same time, "I know it's going to start to get harder in the next few days", should be rephrased, "I know over the next few days I will imagine that I NEED this garbage more and more, but it's not a real need." The more you internalize that thought, b'ezras Hashem you will have the wherewithal to pull through.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Join my journey 21 Jun 2020 05:51 #351558

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Good V'och! 
Today is day 6/90 and B"H I feel great! Let's Do This!!! Please submit more chizuk to help me with this journey..

Re: Join my journey 21 Jun 2020 06:26 #351562

Build your want and desire to overcome it. Found it really helpful. Really sit down and daher whats at stake if you dont overcome it(if you wanna a list Im sure we can arrange for one). Then you realize how serious issue it is and you can arrange the proper steps and plans to overcome it. Hatzlacha!
"You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion – he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle."
Battle on, and I always take advice.

Re: Join my journey 22 Jun 2020 04:29 #351621

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Shalom all, 
Today is day 7/90!! B"H with Hashems Help, It has been a week, thanks for all the chizuk. Now I want to pick it up a level and keep an moving forward... please send your guidance..

Re: Join my journey 22 Jun 2020 11:34 #351627

• Meyer M.
  • Gold Boarder
JNW wrote on 22 Jun 2020 04:29:
Shalom all, 
Today is day 7/90!! B"H with Hashems Help, It has been a week, thanks for all the chizuk. Now I want to pick it up a level and keep an moving forward... please send your guidance..

Beautiful! What a milestone! It gets easier as you go but don't start getting lazy, watch those eyes and watch out for triggers, adjust your game plan as needed and keep on fighting!

Re: Join my journey 23 Jun 2020 12:44 #351672

• jnw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
unfortunately lastlast night I had a minor fall, my urge was either too strong or I just wasn't thinking. Both come together I think. I have webchaver, yet it dosen't block certain things even thought the point of the app is supposed to capture the screen, but even nothing totally inappropriate which I would still have my eyes look away from it doesn't necessarily capture it if you are not on it for a period of time. Any suggestions of what I should do? Should I start back to day one or continue? I will have this at times, I'll fall and the. Be clean for a week or two and then fall again. Any Chizuk or Tips. I know this is a working process, I just need a better plan to fix it. 

Thank You for all the encouragement you have given me to get to this point, and now I'm going to try again and try to make a new plan....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes