Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: staying clean 512 Views

staying clean 02 Feb 2020 20:24 #347094

BH started my road to 90 a little over a week ago, had some battles but so far so good, hopefully will stay clean
"You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion – he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle."
Battle on, and I always take advice.

Re: staying clean 02 Feb 2020 20:35 #347096

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
Please note that its normal after some clean days to feel weak. Most people go thru this stage. The ones that realize what's behind this, stay strong an the others fall back and then start the same cycle again.The reason is that the initial emotional excitement wares off ... now its an intellectual struggle. 
The good thing is that when you get over this bump, and you stay strong not because of feelings but because you know what's important and you want in life, things really start falling into place - big time!For now, please know that there is nothing wrong with you, you're normal and you're actually doing great. Many people disappear for the system at this point and the fact the you reached out for help shows that you're serious about this and you'll get over the bump with Hashems help.Let's daven together that we should be able to do the ratzon Hashem and we should be happy and have a true fulfilling life with the REAL enjoyments.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com

Re: staying clean 02 Feb 2020 20:36 #347097

Anyone that would like to help out with tips and suggestions, or to become a mentor that we can chat with on a consistent basis, im open to it
"You will never be entirely comfortable. This is the truth behind the champion – he is always fighting something. To do otherwise is to settle."
Battle on, and I always take advice.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes