Welcome, Guest

Daily post about my struggles
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Daily post about my struggles 4398 Views

Re: Daily post about my struggles 19 Feb 2023 12:36 #392299

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
doitformyself wrote on 17 Feb 2023 20:03:
 A huge tactic that I’ve been using is, when I come across a temptation to act out in any way, I just think to myself, “do I really not want to enjoy being with my wife?”    

That tactic is very true. Unfortunately.  In the pretty recent past, a number of really nice guys from here got married (after responsibly getting clean). Two of them have been finding it very difficult to get physically aroused and "perform". They both claim that having been used to the hyper-stimulation (and as one of them said - the fake videography) they have a really rough time being naturally stimulated. They are being helped and iyh they will eventually "do what has to be done", but in the meantime it is an anxiety riddled way to start off a marriage, and probably causes the kallahs to wonder what's going on. 

Hashem created us with natural arousal which for thousands of years has worked very well. When for years guys over stimulate frequently, they can sort of disconnect the regular "switch". Let's take heed. 

Important - this does not happen to everyone so guys getting married should not obsess over this issue - because the anxiety alone can cause bedroom dysfunction. 
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes