Welcome, Guest

Looking for the right partner
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for the right partner 5117 Views

Looking for the right partner 12 Sep 2018 22:22 #335445

• mahachatasa
  • Current streak: 2125 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi 
o, 
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 22:41 by mahachatasa.

Re: Looking for the right partner 12 Sep 2018 23:01 #335448

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
mahachatasa wrote on 12 Sep 2018 22:22:
Hi 
I am looking to start the 1st time the 90 day trial with someone that never did it (like me) and when someone has a fall we will need to pay the other one from $ 150 - $ 400, so this way i feel i will have this obligation to this partnership, 

If I make a new username, can I be your partner?
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 02:09 #335451

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
Trouble wrote on 12 Sep 2018 23:01:

Hi 
I am looking to start the 1st time the 90 day trial with someone that never did it (like me) and when someone has a fall we will need to pay the other one from $ 150 - $ 400, so this way i feel i will have this obligation to this partnership, 

I was thinking the same thing. Ain't no way that I can be called 'new' to the chart (although still going). Hay Trouble, maybe I can be your partner since we've both flubbed the chart before (I think?j.
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 03:26 #335454

• i-man
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
stillgoing wrote on 13 Sep 2018 02:09:

Trouble wrote on 12 Sep 2018 23:01:

Hi 

I was thinking the same thing. Ain't no way that I can be called 'new' to the chart (although still going). Hay Trouble, maybe I can be your partner since we've both flubbed the chart before (I think?j.

sounds to me like your looking for trouble ...

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 03:40 #335455

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Well, in the chat, he rebuffed me, for you need to be clean for less than 40 days. It's kinda worth it for me though to act out just once, reset the chart, and then collect $400 for each time he "you know what's." I'll think about it.

In all seriousness (if that's even possible with me), don't take my advice (for, after all, all I am is trouble), your idea ain't the smartest. You'll probably end up losing your pants (oops). Personally, I'm not even sure if you should pledge the money to GYE, for I get the feeling (and this is just a joke, so please don't ya'all gang up on me now) that the guards (all 23 of 'em) look at the TAPSHIC list every morning before shacharis, and then they pray that as many as possible should fall that day (for it can cover the budget, especially when they go on a binge lusting trip to those secluded exits), and if you were God, whose tefillos would you listen to? 23 recovering guards, or one lustaholic?

Anyway, please disregard anything I wrote.

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 03:46 #335456

• i-man
  • Platinum Boarder
you bring up a good point (albeit in a wacky sort of way) pledging money could backfire if you dont think it through properly and aren't aware or honest as to where you stand, that being said it has served as an important tool for plenty of people.

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 04:25 #335458

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
i-man wrote on 13 Sep 2018 03:46:
you bring up a good point (albeit in a wacky sort of way) pledging money could backfire if you dont think it through properly and aren't aware or honest as to where you stand, that being said it has served as an important tool for plenty of people.

Wacky.....hmmm.... Guess I've been called worse.

I do have a bias, but I think my last post was pretty funny. Of course, nobody (or hardly anyone) will concede that, for its not mushy and with the program, so, oh well.....

Re: Looking for the right partner 13 Sep 2018 12:47 #335464

• i-man
  • Platinum Boarder
wacky is a way of saying funny..
people like funny just look around at the thousands of corny lines around here ..
and not everyone gets satire ..

Re: Looking for the right partner 14 Sep 2018 12:46 #335498

• mahachatasa
  • Fresh Boarder
hi
Could be i was not clear, i meant that only if in the past 5 years you were never clean for more than 40 days in one shot, with you i think i will lose my pants because you won't fall and i will all ways pay you, Do you understand me now?

Re: Looking for the right partner 14 Sep 2018 12:49 #335499

• mahachatasa
  • Fresh Boarder
Rabbi Trouble i see that you are a Gold boarder, how can i get someone to be a partner for 90 days, someone on my level 
Thanks
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2018 12:51 by mahachatasa.

Re: Looking for the right partner 14 Sep 2018 13:36 #335500

• lionking
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
mahachatasa wrote on 14 Sep 2018 12:46:
hi
Could be i was not clear, i meant that only if in the past 5 years you were never clean for more than 40 days in one shot, with you i think i will lose my pants because you won't fall and i will all ways pay you, Do you understand me now?

I think that was Trouble's point which he was trying to make. This isn't some gamble, win some, lose some, type of game. It is meant to be a deterrent to help you stop. However if you feel that it won't stop you, as some others have felt, I suggest you look into other options.

Don't be such a stickler to specifically someone your level. Rather look for someone that you feel comfortable opening up fully and honestly to. Someone who can hold you accountable.

Hatzlocha!
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2018 13:41 by lionking. Reason: Added a second paragraph

Re: Looking for the right partner 14 Sep 2018 14:50 #335504

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
mahachatasa wrote on 14 Sep 2018 12:49:
Rabbi Trouble i see that you are a Gold boarder, how can i get someone to be a partner for 90 days, someone on my level 
Thanks

What's a gold boarder? "Rabbi trouble" is almost as odd as "Mr Perlow."

Re: Looking for the right partner 16 Sep 2018 13:31 #335539

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
mahachatasa wrote on 14 Sep 2018 12:49:
Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, the color rating is only a sign of how many posts you've written, not how sober you are...
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes