Welcome, Guest

FIRST FACE TO FACE SA MEETING
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: FIRST FACE TO FACE SA MEETING 4322 Views

Re: FIRST FACE TO FACE SA MEETING 01 May 2018 15:20 #330537

• Gettinghelp2
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Junior Boarder
Had a fall yesterday.Starting today again. will work the program with humility ,fearlessness and honesty.

Re: FIRST FACE TO FACE SA MEETING 01 May 2018 17:09 #330543

• ieeyc
  • Banned
  • Soaring to Har Sinai on the wings of an eagle!
wow, what strength it must of taken to post that ! im sure that Hashem is rooting for you to get up again , we all are!! i just fell 4 days ago and was very disappointed in myself, but BH and back in the game and BH  i hope to get to know , im sure youll be able too !!dont give up youre doing GREAT!!

לב  טהור   ברא   לי   אלקים , ורוח  נכון    חדש  בקרבי

to all my friends who heeded my request  to be so generous and give me a negative karma  for the sake of me acquiring       
                                                . humility ,i humbly  thank you                                                                                                 

Re: FIRST FACE TO FACE SA MEETING 01 May 2018 18:02 #330547

• Gettinghelp2
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Junior Boarder
Was on the 12-1 20/20 call today. Left that early to catch the last few minutes of a face to face meeting BH get a lot from both meetings. Working on writing a lot today. Striping away the klipot one at time with meaning. Slow and steady. I need to slow down and calm down. It's really going to be ok. Just follow the program step by step.  I'm usually into instant gratification. So I'm making a firm commitment to change my attitude,relationship with GD and to discover the obstacles in my path. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes