Welcome, Guest

Just starting now
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just starting now 4006 Views

Re: Just starting now 30 Oct 2017 14:48 #321731

BH

Today my wife comes back, what a relief. Though my acting out this time was NOT as bad it wasnt as good as it should have been. 

Though I have rejected due to my bad experience and lack of success the 12 step program as a whole, though I have adopted parts of it to my life. 

I have yet shown commitment to Torah and Mitzvots, I haven't given my will over to G-D, hence I have seen little success in this important area in life. 
​In the past my life was set in a strict schedule that involved making sure I go to sleep early and wake up early, learn for a few hours prior to starting my work day. 

The mindset that I seek to change is to instead of thinking what i wish and want, to always remember and remind myself and ask myself what does G-D want from me. 

Re: Just starting now 03 Nov 2017 15:45 #321965

BH

Good morning friends, 

I am inspired by others on this forum to restart again and push to be clean one day at a time. 

Thank you all, 

I will try to keep you posted, in my mind I am telling myself, but he didnt fall as low as me... 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes