Welcome, Guest

Bgit's Path Round #2
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Bgit's Path Round #2 51133 Views

Re: Bgit's Path Round #2 28 May 2018 02:03 #331428

• bgit
  • Gold Boarder
Day #21

I've been pretty bad about posting, but b"h I made it for twenty one days! I definitely had some slips but I still did it! I want to continue this for another weeks, so same rules apply for the next week.

See everyone then!

Re: Bgit's Path Round #2 13 Jul 2018 23:56 #333384

• bgit
  • Gold Boarder
B"h I managed to complete the month. I've had some slip ups since then so I would like to continue this since it really helped me out.  I'm going to keep the same rules as before, which is basically no masturbating to any imagery but I'm going to add on one thing which will make it a little harder.  It's also considered a fall if I masturbate (even while not looking at anything) if I don't set a timer for 12 hours prior.  Meaning, if I want to masturbate I need to set a timer (probably on my phone or computer) which will count to 12 hours.and only then will it not be considered a fall.  Hopefully I'll be better about posting also!
See everyone next week!

Re: Bgit's Path Round #2 16 Jul 2018 19:09 #333496

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome back!
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Bgit's Path Round #2 20 Jul 2018 22:44 #333688

• bgit
  • Gold Boarder
Day #7
B"h all was good this week.  No masturbation at all.  The delaying tactic actually helps a ton, so far I've been too lazy to even set up a timer since I'm not getting anything now anyway.
See everyone next week!

Re: Bgit's Path Round #2 06 Aug 2018 13:34 #334360

• bgit
  • Gold Boarder
I had a fall the other day but I did make some progress.  I'm going to try and keep this going again with today being day #1.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes