Welcome, Guest

sci1977 journey
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: sci1977 journey 57215 Views

Re: sci1977 journey 22 Jul 2010 15:25 #75085

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Glad to hear u are doin OK, my friend.

You are my role model for positive attitude, dude, so don't let me down. OK, pressure's on... I know you can handle it....

Me, well, one look at me and you'll see I'm just a roll model. 

KUTGW!!
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.
Last Edit: by .

Re: sci1977 journey 25 Jul 2010 13:39 #75279

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I hope things improve quickly - we're all davening for you!

And as I've said before...in a previous lifetime, when things were bad, after you ran to your crutch...things were still bad. But now, no matter what happens in the business, you have a beautiful result of everything you're going through...

Re: sci1977 journey 26 Jul 2010 23:12 #75409

• sci1977
  • Current streak: 438 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keep up your prayers cause they are working some.  I had my best day so far.  Everything is well.  Leaving it to G-d and remembering that is where everything needs to stay.  No slips or falls, non needed or wanted.  Now if I can only make more money, everything in life might be the best it's been ever.

Love you everyone at GYE!!!

Re: sci1977 journey 27 Jul 2010 02:55 #75424

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Always keeping you in my prayers, my friend. Glad to hear things are going well, and looking up.

Re: sci1977 journey 27 Jul 2010 07:01 #75455

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Sci!

Re: sci1977 journey 02 Aug 2010 14:07 #75858

• sci1977
  • Platinum Boarder
Today is another great day.  Something I want to share with everyone.  G-d knows what he is doing.  If we remember to put it in his hands we will be fine.  It doesn't matter if you are stressed, have money problems, or anything else could be a trigger.  It's an allergy and if you keep on remembering that all will be ok.  We are just clay in G-d's hands.  Life happens and its a wild ride.  Just hang onto it and remember to not get uptight when the little things happen.  I am extremely stressed with money problems but I realized this morning that living is more important then money.  One day money willl get better with G-d's help.  Life will always be there if you look for it.  Listen to your heart as G-d is there and he knows what you need. 

MM, I thought about you this morning.  And I realized you were the best salesperson and I am going to take a lesson from you.  Don't sell.  Just be yourself and be honest and they will buy from you. 

No slips or falls, non needed or wanted.

Re: sci1977 journey 03 Aug 2010 13:37 #75916

• sci1977
  • Platinum Boarder
Another great day that G-d has granted us.  Just trying to take it slow.  Live, laugh and love.  Went back over my journey the last day or so and realized if you read your past, it's better then any other story you can read. 

Must take a moment also and thank my wife.  She continues to be awesome.  Love you!!

Re: sci1977 journey 04 Aug 2010 20:29 #76008

• sci1977
  • Platinum Boarder
Had some stress today so i dropped into GYE.  Best thing I did all day. Had no urge but just wanted to see all my online friends.  In a very annoying moment today, I noticed that I am not thinking about what used to drive me crazy all day long.  I knew I had a taken a big leap today.  Thank you G-d.  Note to GYE on my wife.  Things are pretty good.  Steady.  I used to get more annoyed at her, but I look at her totally differently now.  She is and always will be my human rock. 

Re: sci1977 journey 04 Aug 2010 20:40 #76012

• 1daat
  • Current streak: 126 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Major mazel tov...on staying clean, noticing, seeing your wife differently, and knowing Whom to thank.  (sorry about the "whom"...English major.  Old habits die hard...as we all know).

nu, coiach l''coiach, yom yom.  Will check in on you later, and thanks for your post on my thread.

Re: sci1977 journey 06 Aug 2010 13:19 #76109

• sci1977
  • Platinum Boarder
Another day of being clean and sober.  Have to admit business has been BAD this week leading to stress.  No need to act out.  Just need to stay in the game.  One day at a time.  G-d has given me a test, so I try and pass it everyday.  I still continue my routine and still am trying to connect everyday to G-d.  Things with my wife are in a good place and we continue to work on it.  I thingk the thing that has changed the most is how I feel about my personal family.  I look at them so much more for the fun in life then I ever have before. 

Personal note:  Miss you IT25. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Shabbos.  No slips or falls, non needed or wanted.

Re: sci1977 journey 08 Aug 2010 15:10 #76159

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
Hi Sci-guy,

Just stopping by to pass on a hello to my chaver.

Glad to hear you're focussing on the joys in life, even tho business is rough. It's a great message for me to hear, personally. So, Thanx fo da Chizuk.

Just remember what i always say,

"When the going gets touch, the tough eat CHOCOLATE!!"

Amazing what taking the family out for ice cream can do on a Sunday Nite.

2day we're taking the kids bowling and having a BBQ. So i'm good. i'm really at my happiest being a carnivore.

East your heart out, PETA!

Bye.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.

Re: sci1977 journey 08 Aug 2010 15:20 #76160

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 08 Aug 2010 15:10:
"When the going gets touch, the tough eat CHOCOLATE!!".... i'm really at my happiest being a carnivore. Eat your heart out, PETA!

1. Have you ever wondered why it's not kosher to eat an animal's heart but you can eat the brain? Something about intellect vs emotions, I figure. You can figure it out for yourself.

2. Chocolate and pickles? I don't get it.

Re: sci1977 journey 08 Aug 2010 18:47 #76173

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
As always, davening for ou, my friend - but you always inspire me, and I always appreciate that!

Re: sci1977 journey 09 Aug 2010 15:38 #76224

• sci1977
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello all for a quick note today so far.  G-d pushed something in my lap today that I would have been pissed at before I started my journey.  However, this time it did not bug me other then what happens need to be fixed.

More to come later.

Re: sci1977 journey 10 Aug 2010 06:24 #76291

• silentbattle
  • Platinum Boarder
Glad to hear it - looking forward to hearing more!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes