Welcome, Guest

My Story, the second first day
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My Story, the second first day 30718 Views

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 05:46 #39285

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey OneLife,

Just checking in to say whats up, and keep on trucking! We are with you, all the way through!!!

Haba
Last Edit: by Yingerman2024.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 06:34 #39296

• onelife
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks Haba,
our deal is very mechazek  i don't forget it even for a minute, and it al time against my eyes.
i'm with you too, you, Steve and me still clean.
good work.
Last Edit: by nyaniso.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 06:36 #39299

• habaletaher
  • Current streak: 23 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear OneLife,

I feel like if we make it out of these 90 days together we have to have a party or something, but being that we are all anonymous, we will have to send each other corny e-cards or something like that instead!!!

I'm all in!
Haba
Last Edit: by 067772.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 07:30 #39311

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
sometimes i scared that the follow days 20-30-40... gonna be very difficult,
but i must stop think about that,
just think about today.
G-d, let me stay clean just for today!
everyday... ;D
Last Edit: by ineedchange.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 12:56 #39451

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes onelife oit seems like the middle days are the hardest. So just post when you feel the need for chizuk and hopefully one of your holy brothers will respond. Keep on truckin.
Last Edit: by devoraleahlerner.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 15:41 #39533

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
I'm so proud of my holy bro's who are standing tall against the molehills....

OL & Haba, I always wish with all my heart that i could be standing on the soil of EY. I have a stone, really a piece of Jersusalem Stone left over from the outside of a building, sitting on my desk 3 feet away from me. It keeps me yearning to get back there one day.

Now I have another reason to want to go to EY - cuz that's where you two are!! One day i hope to be blessed with meeting you two for lunch somewhere off Ben Yehuda. I'll be eating a real israeli lunch, my favorite - Garlic Bread and French Onion Soup!!

Keep going strong, guys. Keep smiling. keep doing a chesed-a-day, even if you don't post it - it was part of the deal. makes you feel you are growing, not just avoiding.

Love,

Steve.
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.
Last Edit: by upbeatzebra37.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 17:23 #39594

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 29 Dec 2009 15:41:

I'm so proud of my holy bro's who are standing tall against the molehills....

OL & Haba, I always wish with all my heart that i could be standing on the soil of EY. I have a stone, really a piece of Jersusalem Stone left over from the outside of a building, sitting on my desk 3 feet away from me. It keeps me yearning to get back there one day.

Now I have another reason to want to go to EY - cuz that's where you two are!! One day i hope to be blessed with meeting you two for lunch somewhere off Ben Yehuda. I'll be eating a real israeli lunch, my favorite - Garlic Bread and French Onion Soup!!

Keep going strong, guys. Keep smiling. keep doing a chesed-a-day, even if you don't post it - it was part of the deal. makes you feel you are growing, not just avoiding.

Love,

Steve.
Hey pickle you dont wanna hang with me?? :-\ :-\ Now youve got this old man crying. :'( :'(
Last Edit: by progressivefalcon70.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 21:08 #39672

• Steve
  • Current streak: 5034 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I
IT25, I'm afraid your avatar might put his foot down & step on me. I'm a small dill, after all...

Actually, I visited you at home today. Tidy up your room, maybe you'll find my post....

OF COURSE I wanna see u 2!! I just downloaded the Kumzitz, I'm just not sure if this was the first one or the last one, which you hosted. And I am SO J that I couldn't be there!

And are u THAT old?
No one is so small that he can not give help, and no one is so big that he doesn't need it.

Kol HaOlam Kulo, Gesher Tzar Meod, V'HaIkkar: Lo L'Pacheid Klal.
Last Edit: by drmiddos613.

Re: My Story, the second first day 29 Dec 2009 21:59 #39687

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Steve wrote on 29 Dec 2009 21:08:

IT25, I'm afraid your avatar might put his foot down & step on me. I'm a small dill, after all...

Actually, I visited you at home today. Tidy up your room, maybe you'll find my post....

OF COURSE I wanna see u 2!! I just downloaded the Kumzitz, I'm just not sure if this was the first one or the last one, which you hosted. And I am SO J that I couldn't be there!

And are u THAT old?
No way gherkin. Notice the 25. It was the first kumzitz. Hopefully well have the secodn soon. Enjoy. And yes i did see your post.
Last Edit: by test123456.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 16:03 #40036

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
16 days, so far so good
(a little comment before i continue, english is not my mother tongue so if i do any grammar or vocabulary mistake, i'm sorry  :-[)
my wife changed my rimon password as i asked her to do that.
now, only she knows the password.
the protection level is "shamur" which is regarded as a very high protection level, that you can't succeed to surf where you "want"!
you need to be hacker to bypass it, and i hope i'm not.

i see myself slowly slowly spend more and more time in  this forum.
am i going to be addict to something else??  :D ;)
imtrying, you should be know if so...

Last Edit: by jubilantowl04.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 16:23 #40061

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Your english is fine, and the more you write here, the better it will get!

Hey, maybe we shoudl use that as part of the marketing campaign for GYE - d'you think we can give college credits for posting here?  :D :D
Last Edit: by sprightlygiraffe40.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 16:38 #40086

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
silentbattle wrote on 30 Dec 2009 16:23:

Your english is fine

thank you silent.  :-[

and the more you write here, the better it will get!

thats really advantage of posting here. and i feel myself get better every day.

Hey, maybe we shoudl use that as part of the marketing campaign for GYE - d'you think we can give college credits for posting here?  :D :D

good idea maybe we can ask some universities for that ... :D :D

Last Edit: by empoweredrabbit68.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 16:46 #40097

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
hey, I just read through your thread...and what can I say? I'm really impressed! Your journey and commitment are truly incredible! The situation that you're fighting against is incredible, but you're standing up to it, and walking by!

As far as triggers, I'll just pass along advice I've gotten from others here, that worked for me - don't try to force the thoughts out of your head. Instead, just gently focus on something else, and let them slide away...
Last Edit: by Gsdgsd.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 17:05 #40112

• onelife
  • Gold Boarder
thank you silent.
i understand from your words that the key word is "gently" , i'll try it bli neder
probably the Y"H is like a kid that needs a gentle not force  :D :D to fling it from your mind... :D
thanks for the advice.
Last Edit: by blissfulunicorn98.

Re: My Story, the second first day 30 Dec 2009 18:23 #40157

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
OneLife wrote on 30 Dec 2009 17:05:

thank you silent.
i understand from your words that the key word is "gently" , i'll try it bli neder
probably the Y"H is like a kid that needs a gentle not force  :D :D to fling it from your mind... :D
thanks for the advice.

Once again SB coming up with the perfect word. Yes gently is perfect. I would call it "glide". Allow the thoughts just glide on by.
Last Edit: by Railroadten.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes