Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227225 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 20:30 #315737

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
Mesayin wrote on 20 Jun 2017 19:06:

Trouble wrote on 20 Jun 2017 16:59:

Mesayin wrote on 15 May 2017 21:42:
Oy vey, Life must be tough for you. Perhaps you would like to chat or you could email me at mesayinoisoi@gmail.com

I don't promise that I will help but I will listen.

People mistakenly think that they help by talking.

So then why are you talking now? :-)

Because with a name like Trouble, he clearly isn't meant to be helpful. Trouble man, no offense, I love you dearly. 

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 20:42 #315739

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 20 Jun 2017 19:38:

Oy vey, Life must be tough for you. Perhaps you would like to chat or you could email me at mesayinoisoi@gmail.com

Please explain

Listening is an art.
The poster said that he might not be able to help, but he will listen.
My point is that listening IS helping; sometimes even more than talking.
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 20:44 #315740

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
Workingguy wrote on 20 Jun 2017 20:30:

Because with a name like Trouble, he clearly isn't meant to be helpful. Trouble man, no offense, I love you dearly. 

And if there is one thing I can accomplish here is that people shouldn't be so damn sensitive to what others write. Heck, it's anonymous; who exactly is causing you grief?
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 20:47 #315741

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
Trouble wrote on 20 Jun 2017 20:44:

Workingguy wrote on 20 Jun 2017 20:30:

And if there is one thing I can accomplish here is that people shouldn't be so damn sensitive to what others write. Heck, it's anonymous; who exactly is causing you grief?

This just proves that when someone insults us we don't feel bad because of that person, we feel bad because we actually believe him and it bothers us, so it doesn't really matter who that person is.
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 21:36 #315752

• cordnoy
Mr. Mesayin,

I'm not sure who, if anyone, you're directin' your comments at, but it seems to me that Mr trouble was complimentin' you or at least pointin' out a virtue of yours that you can listen - at least that's what you wrote.

And regardin' this last comment of yours, I'm not sure the meanin': if you believe somethin' that somebody writes, what is it about that person that bothers you? That he pointed out a defect of yours? You should thank him! Perhaps I'm readin' it wrong, but either way, please explain.

I know I am here to live a day of recovery, sobriety. I am not here to win awards, nor a popularity contest. So, if someone points out a possible defect of mine, kal hakavod! Bring it on please.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2017 21:52 by cordnoy.

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 22:00 #315755

• mesayin
  • Current streak: 50 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • הבא ליטהר מסייעין אותו
cordnoy wrote on 20 Jun 2017 21:36:
Mr. Mesayin,

I'm not sure who, if anyone, you're directin' your comments at, but it seems to me that Mr trouble was complimentin' you or at least pointin' out a virtue of yours that you can listen - at least that's what you wrote.

And regardin' this last comment of yours, I'm not sure the meanin': if you believe somethin' that somebody writes, what is it about that person that bothers you? That he pointed out a defect of yours? You should thank him! Perhaps I'm readin' it wrong, but either way, please explain.

I know I am here to live a day of recovery, sobriety. I am not here to win awards, nor a popularity contest. So, if someone points out a possible defect of mine, kal hakavod! Bring it on please.

Sorry Cordnoy but it seems that you read my message with the wrong musical notes.

I'm not complaining, I greatly appreciate Trouble's compliment, at which point did I seem roughed up?

The issue about taking criticism or insults is a long story which I won't get into now. Unless you really want me to.
My thread/My story

Slogans and Sayings

Relapses and falling are inevitable, the challenge is getting up.

Tzaddikim are the not the ones that don't fall, they are the ones that fall constantly and get up constantly.

Feel free to contact me anytime through private message or chat.

Chizzuk emails by Rabbi Duvid Ashear shlita that can change your day subscribe now.

Check out my powerful tefila.

Depressed? Check out some of my jokes

Re: I will make it b"h 20 Jun 2017 22:05 #315756

• cordnoy
Mesayin wrote on 20 Jun 2017 22:00:

cordnoy wrote on 20 Jun 2017 21:36:
Mr. Mesayin,

Sorry Cordnoy but it seems that you read my message with the wrong musical notes.

I'm not complaining, I greatly appreciate Trouble's compliment, at which point did I seem roughed up?

The issue about taking criticism or insults is a long story which I won't get into now. Unless you really want me to.

No problem.
 mymy bad.

Let's move on.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 21 Jun 2017 21:23 #315849

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you everyone for clarifing

Little stressed now waiting for things to happen 
Like waiting for a yes....
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Jun 2017 20:47 #316038

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Slipping alot 
Hashem saved me erev shabbos
tried a chat line but the buttons didn't work so still clean...
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Jun 2017 21:01 #316040

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 25 Jun 2017 20:47:
Slipping alot 
Hashem saved me erev shabbos
tried a chat line but the buttons didn't work so still clean...

Sending you my cell now
You can call my chat line anytime <3

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jun 2017 21:25 #316148

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Anyone ever experience good healthy stress?

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jun 2017 21:59 #316156

• GrowStrong
  • Current streak: 2153 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • OMAAT
Yes

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jun 2017 22:08 #316158

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Okay wise guy wanna elaborate a bit  

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Jun 2017 04:06 #316178

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
At work it's good for me to have a little bit of stress. A little bit of pressure is a good motivator for action. Too much stress inhibits action.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Jun 2017 23:28 #316247

• Workingguy
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 27 Jun 2017 04:06:
At work it's good for me to have a little bit of stress. A little bit of pressure is a good motivator for action. Too much stress inhibits action.

Hey! Was just wondering where you've been; I feel like your presence has been missed. 
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes