Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227256 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Jan 2017 14:06 #304205

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
thamx singer needed that here is a karma for you!!!!!

staying home a little so wife can sleep.....
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   

B'HATZLACHA
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Jan 2017 14:44 #304212

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Thanks brah!

THINK OF THE SHALOM BAYIS BROWNIE POINTS!!!! ---- Cash em in later.
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jan 2017 01:56 #304272

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 24 Jan 2017 19:32:

Hashem Help Me wrote on 23 Jan 2017 23:07:
On these forums we are given the opportunity to bare our hearts and share it all. Our comments are read by non judgmental people who have experienced similar challenges and feelings. Much of what we write here or speak to each other about we would never dream of speaking about in "the outside world". In general I have a very refined vocabulary, having been trained that that is how a yid speaks. However for my recovery I must write and talk graphically about what most would consider obscene and inappropriate. Feel free to write more. Its for your own good. Wishing you the best

thanks for the post however i happen to disagree about talking graphically (once posted this on a different forum) while true that we must talk more openly than others however the issur of nivul peh still exists even for us so totally letting loose IMHO is not the way to go so as much as i want to blast everything (and probably lose a few friends) i can't so whatever slips out that's it

So what should I do when I have homosexual sex and do things that are very shameful for me? It eats me up on the inside if I don't share it. So I just shouldn't share it? Say it in Hebrew? (As if that's better). 

I'll tell you what I do. I use descriptive terms but not explicit ones. I won't be say @)@$@($ or)&) or)@$@$"$") (Those don't correspond to anything) but I will describe what happened in the most technical terms possible. There are many marital therapists who are upstanding Jews. My therapist is a marital therapist also and he's a respected Rabbi in the frum community. He talks about sex all the time, whether it be with me or with other clients. It actually came up in session when I didn't want to say something because I felt awkward. He's was like "You think I don't talk about these things?"
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2017 01:58 by shlomo24.

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jan 2017 08:03 #304301

• Singularity
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 26 Jan 2017 01:56:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 24 Jan 2017 19:32:

Hashem Help Me wrote on 23 Jan 2017 23:07:
On these forums we are given the opportunity to bare our hearts and share it all. Our comments are read by non judgmental people who have experienced similar challenges and feelings. Much of what we write here or speak to each other about we would never dream of speaking about in "the outside world". In general I have a very refined vocabulary, having been trained that that is how a yid speaks. However for my recovery I must write and talk graphically about what most would consider obscene and inappropriate. Feel free to write more. Its for your own good. Wishing you the best

thanks for the post however i happen to disagree about talking graphically (once posted this on a different forum) while true that we must talk more openly than others however the issur of nivul peh still exists even for us so totally letting loose IMHO is not the way to go so as much as i want to blast everything (and probably lose a few friends) i can't so whatever slips out that's it

So what should I do when I have homosexual sex and do things that are very shameful for me? It eats me up on the inside if I don't share it. So I just shouldn't share it? Say it in Hebrew? (As if that's better). 

I'll tell you what I do. I use descriptive terms but not explicit ones. I won't be say @)@$@($ or)&) or)@$@$"$") (Those don't correspond to anything) but I will describe what happened in the most technical terms possible. There are many marital therapists who are upstanding Jews. My therapist is a marital therapist also and he's a respected Rabbi in the frum community. He talks about sex all the time, whether it be with me or with other clients. It actually came up in session when I didn't want to say something because I felt awkward. He's was like "You think I don't talk about these things?"

I think it depends. Do you want to grow? Even Loshon Hora l'To'eles is applicable in certain situations. 
Or do you just wanna assert your manliness?

My Thread

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jan 2017 15:39 #304373

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Was that last post a question to me?
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Re: I will make it b"h 26 Jan 2017 18:27 #304402

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
i never said not to be explicit when needed just not to get out of hand
i too speak to a rebbe and he likes to start off by saying "ok lets talk with the tush on the table"

B'hatzlacha
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Jan 2017 05:55 #304453

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 26 Jan 2017 18:27:
i too speak to a rebbe and he likes to start off by saying "ok lets talk with the tush on the table"

B'hatzlacha

Gotcha. I've no idea what "tush on the table" means though. Are you chassidish?

Last Edit: 27 Jan 2017 05:56 by shlomo24.

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Jan 2017 07:03 #304458

• Singularity
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 26 Jan 2017 15:39:

Only if you wanna assert your manliness.

My Thread

Re: I will make it b"h 27 Jan 2017 18:41 #304482

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Singularity wrote on 27 Jan 2017 07:03:

Shlomo24 wrote on 26 Jan 2017 15:39:

Only if you wanna assert your manliness.

I sure as f@$"&*%g hell want to.

Re: I will make it b"h 28 Jan 2017 20:49 #304490

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Shlomo24 wrote on 27 Jan 2017 05:55:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 26 Jan 2017 18:27:

B'hatzlacha

Gotcha. I've no idea what "tush on the table" means though. Are you chassidish?

it means saying it clearly no "rimuzim"
no i am not chassidish

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jan 2017 16:44 #304532

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
hey all
bad day bad bad days
4 months after birth and in the red and no end in sight
watching screaming baby while wife by dentist spending all savings....
anything else Hashem wants to throw at me hell can get worse i know but why is it so damn hard

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jan 2017 19:54 #304546

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sounds really tough. Hashem should help that very soon you get out of this matzav so well that you can look back and laugh.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jan 2017 20:11 #304549

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 29 Jan 2017 16:44:
hey all
bad day bad bad days
4 months after birth and in the red and no end in sight
watching screaming baby while wife by dentist spending all savings....
anything else Hashem wants to throw at me hell can get worse i know but why is it so damn hard

Sounds really tough.

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jan 2017 20:56 #304552

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Deleted
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 18:51 by mayanhamisgaber.

Re: I will make it b"h 29 Jan 2017 22:07 #304555

• shlomo24
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok. MH, the stress is making you incoherent. Care to repeat that story? Not sure what you mean.

Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes