Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227255 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 13:34 #303907

• trouble
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 22 Jan 2017 21:51:
lets just say that i did more taking than giving even though it's been awhile still i feel like a pig but she says it was expected since the baby has been screaming at night again.....

And you agreed?
i'm all about that (substantial) bass, no trouble ....

if you're looking for trouble, you can email me @trouble69gye@outlook.com

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 20:42 #303986

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Trouble wrote on 23 Jan 2017 13:34:

MayanHamisgaber wrote on 22 Jan 2017 21:51:
lets just say that i did more taking than giving even though it's been awhile still i feel like a pig but she says it was expected since the baby has been screaming at night again.....

And you agreed?

yes i too knew this was a strong possibility and still pushed off giving what i should that's why i feel like a pig
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 20:45 #303987

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
day 35

pretty good day totally doing things in my sleep even cut up 5 chickens today....
still feeling guilty not sure what to do wife is totally happy and being a great wife guess i need to chill out a little....

B'hatzlacha
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 21:55 #303998

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hashem 
please excuse my language 
I know that you love me more than i can imagine but why the hell does it have to hurt so freaking much please allow me to stay sane while not sleeping because baby screeches all night and therefore i can't function well anymore and fall asleep while davening learning in shiur..... oh and why the hell is my wife bleeding 4 months after the birth of our second beautiful daughter when by the first one she was clean for 6 months?
I'm not asking to understand rather just to find peace of mind to get through "today" blah blah blah...
thanx for listening i do not expect an answer but i know this is for the best.

B'hatzlacha

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 22:02 #304000

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Good job getting it out. Sometimes I find it important to spell out or speak out exactly what is bothering me.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 22:05 #304002

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
thanx for responding
unfortunately i have alot more to say but don't feel comfortable to speak so freely even the above was hard and only because of desperation was able to do that 

B'hatzlacha

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 22:06 #304003

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
If it's of any help, you can email or text me. My info is in my signature.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 22:12 #304006

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks think i'll be okay for now but don't be surprised if you get one soon....
hitting the sack baby quiet now...

B'hatzlacha 

Re: I will make it b"h 23 Jan 2017 23:07 #304015

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
MayanHamisgaber wrote:

unfortunately i have alot more to say but don't feel comfortable to speak so freely even the above was hard and only because of desperation was able to do that 

On these forums we are given the opportunity to bare our hearts and share it all. Our comments are read by non judgmental people who have experienced similar challenges and feelings. Much of what we write here or speak to each other about we would never dream of speaking about in "the outside world". In general I have a very refined vocabulary, having been trained that that is how a yid speaks. However for my recovery I must write and talk graphically about what most would consider obscene and inappropriate. Feel free to write more. Its for your own good. Wishing you the best
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jan 2017 09:07 #304066

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
Hashem Help Me wrote on 23 Jan 2017 23:07:

MayanHamisgaber wrote:

On these forums we are given the opportunity to bare our hearts and share it all. Our comments are read by non judgmental people who have experienced similar challenges and feelings. Much of what we write here or speak to each other about we would never dream of speaking about in "the outside world". In general I have a very refined vocabulary, having been trained that that is how a yid speaks. However for my recovery I must write and talk graphically about what most would consider obscene and inappropriate. Feel free to write more. Its for your own good. Wishing you the best

Really? Oh. Whoops. Better throw away that Naughty and Nice list of mine....
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jan 2017 19:32 #304132

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Hashem Help Me wrote on 23 Jan 2017 23:07:

thanks for the post however i happen to disagree about talking graphically (once posted this on a different forum) while true that we must talk more openly than others however the issur of nivul peh still exists even for us so totally letting loose IMHO is not the way to go so as much as i want to blast everything (and probably lose a few friends) i can't so whatever slips out that's it
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2017 19:34 by mayanhamisgaber.

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jan 2017 19:35 #304133

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
singer dude
which list was i on??  

P.S. saw your share on yosef's thread ouch 

B'hatzlacha

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jan 2017 19:51 #304134

• cordnoy
Won't be the first time.

I'veI had 'friends' who called me 'naughty.'
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 24 Jan 2017 21:36 #304140

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
day 36
didn't think i'd end up posting a daily thing .....
feeling a little better though still sleeping (especially through shiur        )
​wife might be getting sick and we know what that means.....more weariness uptight frustrated blah blah blah.. but wont think about it till it happens   (yeah right)

B'hatzlacha

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Jan 2017 10:35 #304189

• Singularity
  • Current streak: 72 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To write, or not to write?
MayanHamisgaber wrote on 24 Jan 2017 21:36:
day 36
didn't think i'd end up posting a daily thing .....
feeling a little better though still sleeping (especially through shiur        )
​wife might be getting sick and we know what that means.....more weariness uptight frustrated blah blah blah.. but wont think about it till it happens   (yeah right)

B'hatzlacha

REFUAH SHLEIMA!

Don't worry, Mayan. You're a nice guy
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his sobriety level?"
"... It's over NINE-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

One day... At A Time :-D

Introduce Yourself and get a free karma point from yours truley!
My Thread
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes