Welcome, Guest

I will make it b'e"h
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I will make it b'e"h 227266 Views

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 20:15 #301105

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Current streak: 44 days
  • Platinum Boarder
my mashgiach???????????
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 20:24 #301107

• cordnoy
czworking123 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 20:15:
my mashgiach???????????

This conversation is being drawn out way too long. My point is exactly that. You probably wouldn't ask your mashgiach that question. But yet, you ask a bunch of crazed lust addicts, some, like me, that will certainly answer that if the baby is crying during sex, the baby comes second. If your wife is assur, baby comes first. If she is muttar but not in the mood, she gets the baby.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 20:33 #301109

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
I think that we had a miscommunication here I did not say the problem was the baby crying while we were together rather just simply not allowing us to sleep period And you are absolutely correct  I would not be asking a bunch of crazed lust addicts what to do in the situation that you thought i was saying (your' words and i guess you really are still an addict if you thought a week and a half on the program i would ask something like that here!!
very important thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21" option="guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/19180-FEEL-THE-HUGS%21%21%21">FEEL THE HUGS!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 20:46 #301112

• cordnoy
II am an addict.
I also give up on the cryin' baby discussion.

Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 20:52 #301114

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks for making this easier for me i feel really good right now was just sharing something on my thread that was giving me a hard time and asked advice on my thread  so that i wouldn't have a fall but i guess not everyone gets it that we all have our ways to let off some steam oh well maybe i'll have better luck next time (if there is one)

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:08 #301116

• cordnoy
czworking123 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 20:52:
thanks for making this easier for me i feel really good right now was just sharing something on my thread that was giving me a hard time and asked advice on my thread  so that i wouldn't have a fall but i guess not everyone gets it that we all have our ways to let off some steam oh well maybe i'll have better luck next time (if there is one)

II think you are takin' this way too hard I bumped your thread to get activity on it you never said that this issue was causing you to fall although all issues in life can lead to falls especially if we don't fix ourselves I was simply pointin' out that sex addicts don't have answers like dear Abbey we can tell you what worked for us in lust issues maybe some can give baby caring advice as well perhaps we should go back to the mixed groups and pose those questions there I wasn't sayin' anything derogatory and we were simply havin' fun if I overextended the conversation or my thoughts please accept my apologies and if you're not happy with the lack of punctuation please accept that apology as well humour is important in this struggle B'hatzlachah

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:13 #301120

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:08:
II think you are takin' this way too hard I bumped your thread to get activity on it you never said that this issue was causing you to fall although all issues in life can lead to falls especially if we don't fix ourselves I was simply pointin' out that sex addicts don't have answers like dear Abbey we can tell you what worked for us in lust issues maybe some can give baby caring advice as well perhaps we should go back to the mixed groups and pose those questions there I wasn't sayin' anything derogatory and we were simply havin' fun if I overextended the conversation or my thoughts please accept my apologies and if you're not happy with the lack of punctuation please accept that apology as well humour is important in this struggle B'hatzlachah

Aseres Binei HAMAN!!! (Bedlam ensues).
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 21:17 by shlomo24.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:15 #301121

• cordnoy
Shlomo24 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:13:

Asarah Binei HAMAN!!! (Bedlam ensues).

Aseres

And to the guy on a different thread: it's not exited, but excited.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:16 #301123

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
read the topic titles for the threads "Iwill make it b"h" so probably im not asking whats a good dating spot but what i need to make it
humor is a great thing but the taste needs to fit the reciever  as well
B'hatzlachah

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:18 #301124

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
cordnoy wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:15:

Aseres

I thought it was that but I then I changed it. I need to go back to grammer school.
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:24 #301126

• cordnoy
Shlomo24 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:18:

cordnoy wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:15:

Aseres

I thought it was that but I then I changed it. I need to go back to grammer school.

If you go there, you will never learn how to spell!!!!!!

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:27 #301127

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
don't we hve spll chk fr ths

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:28 #301128

• cordnoy
czworking123 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:16:
read the topic titles for the threads "Iwill make it b"h" so probably im not asking whats a good dating spot but what i need to make it
humor is a great thing but the taste needs to fit the reciever  as well
B'hatzlachah

Ok.

WillI keep that in mind.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:30 #301129

• cordnoy
czworking123 wrote on 25 Dec 2016 21:27:
don't we hve spll chk fr ths

If we would, they would have noticed how you spelled receiver above.

Re: I will make it b"h 25 Dec 2016 21:31 #301130

• mayanhamisgaber
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes