Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Miracle 2995 Views

Miracle 21 Jun 2016 01:04 #290433

• proudchabadnick
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Senior Boarder
 On one Motzai Shabbos I was really turned on and I needed to watch some Shmutz, but I don't have a smartphone. So I went to a store near me (the only one that was opened that late) and picked a smartphone that I wanted to buy, but it was out of stock. I tried the next one, nothing going. This major store did not have one smartphone!
I was blown away! 
I realized that " yesh Baal habayis libirah zu"!
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2016 01:05 by proudchabadnick.

Re: Miracle 21 Jun 2016 19:26 #290483

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
proudchabadnick wrote on 21 Jun 2016 01:04:
 On one Motzai Shabbos I was really turned on and I needed to watch some Shmutz, but I don't have a smartphone. So I went to a store near me (the only one that was opened that late) and picked a smartphone that I wanted to buy, but it was out of stock. I tried the next one, nothing going. This major store did not have one smartphone!
I was blown away! 
I realized that " yesh Baal habayis libirah zu"!

Pilei Peloyim

A very personal miracle.
Don't you feel loved?

Re: Miracle 13 Dec 2017 03:00 #323655

• yosef10
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
Im blown away. 
This is an amazing story that proves that only THE ONE ABOVE has control. If we love and give to Him, he will let us be our best and feel good.
May you have Much Much Haztlacha in all that you do, and keep looking out for those moments to be thankful, sometimes they can pass you easily 
Have an AMAZING CHANUKA!!
"Sometimes the only Bechira we have is to ask for help"

Maybe you can gain something by following my journey... Or not, whatever works
MY Forum
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes