Welcome, Guest

gettingbackupnow!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: gettingbackupnow!! 15644 Views

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 30 Mar 2009 17:43 #4269

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B'H had a very intense meeting with mr Dr. today.I am slowly learning to let go,and give up control.
Last Edit: by .

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 01 Apr 2009 23:45 #4314

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow a great start and a great end to a great day.The y'h tried bur B'h failed today.I am now really starting to see how by letting go and giving myself over to hashem,I can start to se e real growth.I am at a stage in my life where I am facing up to very painful  part of my life,one that is at the root of my addiction.It is hard to face but I have the emunah that I will cut thru all the bull..... and start to live  my life.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 02 Apr 2009 09:09 #4321

• Ykv_schwartz
Learning to feel 'ourselves' and live life for real is truly exhilarating.  Keep inspiring us! We love it. 

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 04 Apr 2009 21:09 #4338

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I updated your chart. Mazal Tov on reaching Level 5 - 30 days... And on to 120 years!

What a way to leave Mitzrayim this Seder night!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 07 Apr 2009 17:33 #4383

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B'H I was tessted yesterday,and pretty much passed.Looking back it was exactly what I needed to gain true insight.I am dealing with some really apinful aspects of my lofe,and facing them head on.I will ,with Hashem's help tear away each layer of all the klipot I have in my life. I am finding it very freeing to let Hashem lead me,and to start living my life on my terms without the shame.It is time now to lead a life of true emunah.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 13 Apr 2009 22:52 #4426

• the.guard
What a powerful Neshama, but trapped in so many layers! If you succeed in removing them, you will reveal a diamond of unparalleled brilliance!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 Apr 2009 15:58 #4501

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B"H the layers are being peeled away daily.Please update my chart.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 Apr 2009 18:28 #4504

• the.guard
Mazal Tov and welcome to Level 5 - more than double your previous record. Hashem is rejoicing with your hard work and determination. You will come out of this a great MAN.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 21 Apr 2009 23:58 #4557

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B"H moving in the right direction.I am really seeing a lot of positive results. I have learned much and have so much to thank Hashem for.During Hallel on shevie shelpesach  I actualy cried from being so happy and close to Hashem.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 23 Apr 2009 21:51 #4586

• the.guard
Today is Rosh Chodesh and again we say Hallel... How the words are so appropriate, like you say, that you actually cried! What a great soul you must have...

Hallel...

"From the trash-heaps he uplifts the pauper, to sit him amongst the the great men"...

"Hashem made me suffer, but to death he did not give me over"....

"I praise you that you afflicted me, and it was for me a salvation"...

"From Hashem was this, it is wondrous in our eyes!!"

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 Apr 2009 14:40 #4615

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B'H I am seeing the nissi daily and am getting stronger daily.Please update my chart.
Last Edit: by yudel2123.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 27 Apr 2009 14:53 #4616

• the.guard
Chart updated to 60 days. Mazal tov and keep inspiring us!
Last Edit: by LillPrincessOfGd.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 30 Apr 2009 14:37 #4660

• battleworn
Mazel Tov on 60 days. It is so inspiring to read about your progress. CHAZAK VE'EMATZ!!!
Last Edit: by Shmulik12.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 01 May 2009 03:01 #4673

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B"H another week as come and gone,with nissim every place I looked.I now know and am really starting to have the emunah the hashem is everywhere I look.He helps and helps me in more ways that I have words to describe.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 01 May 2009 06:09 #4676

• Ykv_schwartz
It is so beautiful to watch you grow and flourish.  May you continue to have success as you bond with Hashem
Last Edit: by HeWantsMeToSucceed.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes