Welcome, Guest

gettingbackupnow!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: gettingbackupnow!! 15640 Views

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 10 Jun 2009 20:55 #6049

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
This thing called life isn't so easy or simple.It is so ahrd getting thru al the curve balls with an attiude of smcha.Sometimes like today and recently it take sall of my energy to stay positive and keeping moving on.I will fight like crazy from reverting back and checking out of reality into the world of the internet just b/c life is a bit toigh every now and tahn.So what this too shall pass,it is all for the very best,it is hard and it hurts to go thru these tests  .I realize that I have done much in the way of creating many of these  tests .If this is what I need to get over to be clean and healthy so be it.with emunah anything is possible.I need to really dig down and open my eyes to see all that Hashem does is good.
Last Edit: by .

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 10 Jun 2009 20:59 #6051

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
You never cease to amaze us, gettinghelp.

I hope today's Chizuk e-mail (#500) was some help. Read it again and maybe even AGAIN. And listen to the two linked Shiurim...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by positive.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 12 Jun 2009 20:09 #6172

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
B'H I have been quite busy these past few days.On one level I have not seen any material success from my hard work. Spiritually it has taken al of my koach not to act out from the shear frustration.I have begged and pleaded till tears were streaming down my face for help,and guess what,help came.Maybe it's not the immediate quick fix i was waiting for,bur help was sent.I am starting to really let go and let G-D.The pain and hurt are so tough to deal with but I will keep at it till I can have the emunah to see all the good in my life.All the tests  I am facing with make me a stronger and better me.that is what i am striving for
Last Edit: by ThisReallyDoesMatter.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 13 Jun 2009 22:12 #6195

• the.guard
When we get up to Shamayim one day and we see "GettingHelp" sitting higher up than the big Rosh yeshivas - I won't be surprised. Olam Hafuch Ra'isi. It's those who struggle so intensely with such huge challenges that are the real GEDOLIM in our generation. They may be greater than the ones you see in the NEWS.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by Areivim.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 15 Jun 2009 15:32 #6288

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
I am humbled!!! By really working hard on seeing the good and letting go and letting G-D I am seeing nissim!!!
Last Edit: by gavriel.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 17 Jun 2009 17:23 #6480

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
In all of the osr here the #1 underlying theme in my humble opinion is desire.Just how badly do I desire a true healthy,honest life.Well I can tell you now that the desire to be the husband,father,son,friend,....person that Hashem created me to be os so strong I can taste it.It takes huge stregth and power all the power that Hshem has blessed me with to fight the pain and hurt and to really open not only my eyes but  my very essence to seeing all of G-D's goodness in my life.
Last Edit: by sonofhades96.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 17 Jun 2009 20:57 #6531

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for sharing Keep it up!

E.L.
Last Edit: by 2Behrlich.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 Jun 2009 15:37 #6742

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
well ,the way I see it everything has good in it.We just need to search harder than we might think we do,to find the good.So,B'H I need to start counting again from today.I guess Hashem just wants me to work harder and be more passionate about EVERYTHING!!!!!

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 19 Jun 2009 16:34 #6757

• Runner26
  • Fresh Boarder
Just finished the hand book,and now will being starting the basics with help from Hashem.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 20 Jun 2009 21:19 #6789

• battleworn
Harav Gettinghelp shlita. It's absolutely astounding to see how far you've come.

It's a tremendous lesson for everyone to learn from.

Hashem should give you continued Hatzlochoh always, and you should just keep growiing!

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 20 Jun 2009 21:30 #6791

• the.guard
Let me know when you have 3 days again...

BTW. Which handbook did you finish? The GYE one or the attitude one?

Remember, reading them is only the first step. Implementing them is what really counts  :D

Keep up the good work!
Last Edit: by Bdan320.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 07 Jul 2009 16:31 #8320

• battleworn
Gettinghelp, you haven't posted in a long time. You're a very important member of the team/family please keep posting. Whatever the situation is, sharing it with us could only help! Please read "The Torah Approach" over here :
rehab-my-site.com/guardureyes/forum/index.php?topic=602.0  And let me know what you think; thank you!
Last Edit: by ignorethedistraction.

Re: gettingbackupnow!! 11 Jul 2009 19:12 #8531

• chl
bs"d

Reb Gettinghelp, shavua tov, i hope all is well. I (we all i guess) miss you.
Last Edit: by kavanah.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes