Welcome, Guest

Ben Torah's 90 day journey and beyond
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Ben Torah's 90 day journey and beyond 45645 Views

Re: Ben Torah's 90 day journey and beyond 25 Nov 2018 20:43 #337489

• stillgoing
  • Platinum Boarder
stillgoing wrote on 25 Nov 2018 20:37:

BenTorah.BaalHabayis wrote on 05 Sep 2016 17:47:

Markz wrote on 21 Aug 2016 03:30:
B  B
e  a
n  a
    l
T  
o  H
r   a
a  b
h  a
    y
    i
    s

Hows life???

Unmanageable. 

I mean, overall life is great. I get to be in Yeshiva part time, and I have a stable Parnassah B"H. My family is healthy and we are expecting another child in about 3 months. Shalom Bayis is not bad (although physical intimacy is almost non existent).  What more could I ask for?  (Well yeah, maybe improved physical intimacy. But in the grand scheme my life is very good.) 
And it's precisely because of this that I have this thick cloud of guilt and shame hanging over me because of all my acting out. I feel like such a כפוי טובה.  
Even if I could manage to get over the guilt I still cannot handle the ever present lust which is my driving me crazy. After reading different things, particularly from Dov, I think I've come to the realization that I'm indeed an addict and my life is unmanageable. 
Not sure where to go from here. I'm exploring various 12 step material. 

"BenTorah.BaalHabayis" post=296296 date=1476346133 catid=19
I seriously am considering beginning to attend SA meetings, but ...

"BenTorah.BaalHabayis" post=295115 date=1473886719 catid=19I'm seriously exploring 12 steps now.

"BenTorah.BaalHabayis" post=294971 date=1473604491 catid=17Thanks for your update, Yesod. 
I've been contemplating getting involved with a 12 step group.

BenTorah.BaalHabayis, did you join the 12 step group, or are you still  contemplating? Either way, let us know. Your fans are still rooting for you!!!
BIG SHOT!
Free Choice?!
Yirai's Memories
STORY TIME :)

Dr. Seuss - You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.

FSKOT! (Fell Shmell--Keep on Trucking) (The Rebba R' Bards)

613stillgoing@gmail.com
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes