Welcome, Guest

Hashem rejoices....
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hashem rejoices.... 975 Views

Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 06:20 #258018

Hashem rejoices every day over the ones that are Shomer Habrit.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 07:33 #258019

• dd
  • Platinum Boarder
  • כל זמן שהנשמה בקרבי מודה אני לפניך
And how!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015 07:33 by dd.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 15:25 #258053

I hope I will merit that HKBH rejoices over me every day for the rest of my life. And I hope he will rejoice over all of us together in GYE.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 16:53 #258059

• Palti-Yossef
  • Expert Boarder
  • אש תמיד תוקד על המזבח לא תכבה
AMEN !!!

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 17:48 #258069

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
Thanks for the words of chizuk. It's hard to believe that Hashem is rejoicing over me, so thanks for the reminder. I'm not sure that does anything in the way of keeping me sober though. Is that knowledge something that has kept you sober?
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 18:19 #258072

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
Unfortunately ,in and of itself it does not do keep us sober.

However, knowing that Hashem is proud and rejoicing should motivate us to continue following those attitudes that are indeed fundamental for Sobriety.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015 18:19 by yiraishamaim.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 18:41 #258073

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
I can relate to that, yirais, ty! Anonymous_14 may have a different experience though.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.

Re: Hashem rejoices.... 29 Jun 2015 18:55 #258075

• yiraishamaim
  • Platinum Boarder
I understand. maybe if we put the time in for our relationship with Hashem that some do with hisbodidus or other ways, and then feel the relationship with Hashem more acutely, we would truly sense our relationship in a stronger way, then perhaps we too would be so motivated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes