Welcome, Guest

Trying to get a streak going
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trying to get a streak going 944 Views

Trying to get a streak going 22 Apr 2015 15:21 #252881

• godhelp
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Gold Boarder
So basically i had a great streak going for 240 days on the first try and since then i have been lagging with a few mini streaks my current streak is 8 days lets hope i can keep this forever.

Now today i am having a really hard time i want to try to understand whats happening to me so i can grow stronger for the future.

So basically the story in a nut shell is as follows. I sold somebody goods that i was told by my vendor a detail of the goods is 1 way but at the end of the day was another. now the guy i sold it to just realized and is really mad at me end of story

Now when someone is rightfully angry at me it causes the kind of stress that pushes me to lust.

Re: Trying to get a streak going 22 Apr 2015 15:27 #252883

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder
I can relate to that stress. I can share with you what a big talmid chochom once told me about a similar situation.
The other guy is upset and/or stressed. Nothing will be gained by you also being stressed.

Acceptance is the key. If you did something wrong, then learn the lesson and go vayter. business is business. You messed up. He got messed up. You will both be doing plenty of business in the future. perhaps not together, but who cares? there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Keep on trucking, buddy.

Re: Trying to get a streak going 22 Apr 2015 18:43 #252895

I can see how this is so stressful.I just beg HKB"H to protect me from anxiety and lusting

Re: Trying to get a streak going 22 Apr 2015 20:02 #252905

• jack
  • Platinum Boarder
you will be free from anxiety & lusting on your 120th birthday.until then...stay with GYE and do your best! and dont give up!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes