Welcome, Guest

I've got the here comes Pesach blues
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I've got the here comes Pesach blues 909 Views

I've got the here comes Pesach blues 02 Apr 2015 04:19 #251727

I have my own little narrative on Dov's "nuclear reset" idea.

You see, tomorrow I turn 90 (days). Since this is something we celebrate here on GYE, I'm confused why I feel a little down.

I figure, I've got the Pesach blues (or peach blues, in my case). You see, this is my first pesach being a serene sober. In the past, comes Rosh Chodesh Nissan and I would tell myself "you don't want to go into pesach looking like this! You better do teshuva". So I would. And I'd come into pesach on a spiritual high, well prepared and very into the holiday.I would already envision myself staying in this sublime state through sefira and Shavuous. Of course it didn't last, but for pesach I was on a high.

Not this year though. I'm kinda easing into pesach this year. No highs. Is a little depressing. But I gather this is the way it's supposed to be. It's normal living. No complaints at all.

But it aint so easy for a feller like me to be normal!

Re: I've got the here comes Pesach blues 02 Apr 2015 16:38 #251748

• cordnoy
Join the insanity crowd!

B"H!

KOT!

you and your family should love it.

b'hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes