Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: another day 2841 Views

Re: another day 23 Jul 2014 01:20 #235713

• ewards
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Expert Boarder
  • HEY
Man all or nothing thats a hard one .I understand we will see

thanks for telling like it is

ewards
can not figure how to get a smiley ??????

Re: another day 25 Jul 2014 14:23 #236033

• unanumun
  • Platinum Boarder

would settle for more control over my lust and acting out . Is that a bad way to feel

Wouldn't stopping all together feel even better? Go for the gold. no one tries to get a bronze medal. actually maybe they do, but the ones that actually get the bronze were trying for gold.

Re: another day 28 Jul 2014 06:28 #236155

• ewards
  • Expert Boarder
  • HEY
WEll i am back to level one Cant get one clean day . I am hanging in there reading and will continue to post and do better . All or nothing want to but not sure i want to or maybe not sure I can . Don't even know why i fell except I wanted to . Thaats my final diagnosis just wanted to .

I really don't like not being sober . It will be alright

ewards

Re: another day 28 Jul 2014 21:27 #236216

• aaron73
  • Junior Boarder
Don't feel down mate, just try to keep it up, dont let lust tell you who you are, you are what the Almighty says you are...and don't forget you are not alone, we are all in the same struggle

Re: another day 29 Jul 2014 04:08 #236256

• ewards
  • Expert Boarder
  • HEY
aaron,

yep i realize i won't whip this in 25 days it has been 50 years in the making . I am hanging in there , this site is helping me so much . I hope i can at some point help others

ewards
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes