Welcome, Guest

Nice to be home!!!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Nice to be home!!! 7506 Views

Re: Nice to be home!!! 05 Aug 2013 23:51 #215097

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
hi HS,
thanks for the spicy tuna update. i should really try it one day.
i can tell your cool raccoon avatar guy is still in basic training cause he is holding it upside down and there is no ammo clip in there. or does he use it as a wumvangertir instead of a rifle?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Nice to be home!!! 09 Aug 2013 14:10 #215589

so here i am back in yeshiva....looks funny to start coming on 15 times a day...so im left to 2 or 3 times a week....

bh hashem has continued to guide me and has given me continued hatzlacha. i am still clean....right now....today and bh i have had many one days adding up that have all been very good quality..thanks ONLY to hashem

Re: Nice to be home!!! 09 Aug 2013 14:16 #215591

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
Shteig away!!

we'll relish those 2 or 3 times.

KOT KUTGW!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Nice to be home!!! 14 Aug 2013 20:48 #216157

here i am (no tuna updates)
baruch hashem the past three weeks (today) have been unbelievable good quality in life....lack of lush and much more(if there is anything else)

its much easier to deal with REsentmants meaning the feelings that pop up later than to cope with the situation itself as it is happening....

Re: Nice to be home!!! 14 Aug 2013 20:54 #216159

also....we say in davening ve'hasher mimenu yagon va'anacha (the yagon and anacha of aveiros is how im translating it) how? by haveing us come to the madregah of umeloch aleinu....king over us......let us realise our life if in your hand
those who type in hebrew....feel free to step in

Re: Nice to be home!!! 14 Aug 2013 21:07 #216164

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
היה לי אותו רעיון בתפילת מנחה היום!!!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Nice to be home!!! 15 Aug 2013 21:14 #216302

still here...bh another good day....have been very tired lately (which often makes it hard to learn) but trying to push

Re: Nice to be home!!! 18 Aug 2013 21:15 #216496

i had 2 minutes of troubl on shabbas.....i realized i need to get rid of some rid.....i offered my self to hashem....got rid of 2 resentmants i had gotton shabbas during shachris (aspecially since i was bomb tired (make sence))

Re: Nice to be home!!! 21 Aug 2013 20:57 #216774

BH still doing well.
been very tired lately which makes sence....when you dont sleep your full sleep it makes you tired.....
yeshiva for sure keeps me busy without time to act out.

Re: Nice to be home!!! 21 Aug 2013 21:16 #216777

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
glad to hear you doing well
being busy is a good thing
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Nice to be home!!! 26 Aug 2013 20:44 #217267

checking in. doing well with hashems help.....if there was such a thing as a month.....iver been clean for it....but there isnt such thing as a month...its a myth theres only days
the high holy-days are coming up (just in case anyone doesnt know) i cant wait i love the nusach!!! and what happened to the thread about "can an addict be chazan on yomin noraim" i usually see it pop up every year during elul

Re: Nice to be home!!! 27 Aug 2013 01:25 #217338

by the way thanks to you.....
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Nice to be home!!! 28 Aug 2013 20:34 #217606

so....baruch its been the best couple weeks of my life in regards to this issue i can actually HONESTLY say i have not GONE OUT LOOKING for lust...there has been a couple times that it has come walking up to me....but hashem guided me as was fit.

i notice that the longer i go....sometime i get sensitive like lieing in the wrong position type sensitive (never actually expierenced being sensitive like this) baruch hashem im still trucking (not too much drugs)

Re: Nice to be home!!! 03 Sep 2013 23:59 #218372

i like having wet dreams.....it means that hashem has kept me clean long enough to have an excess build up my body needs to get rid of.....once in a while i feel good when hashem gives me a actual dream since it means probably i had something in my head during the day that hashem kept me clean from

Re: Nice to be home!!! 04 Sep 2013 00:03 #218374

• cordnoy
people have been mentioning wet dreams lately

most have said it in a good way

certainly, keep up the good work you are doing during the day

I, however, am not convinced that wet dreams are a huge positive

not sure though

let the experts decide

b'hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes