Welcome, Guest

The Road to Lizhensk
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: The Road to Lizhensk 17180 Views

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 29 Aug 2014 01:55 #238240

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Lizhensk wrote:
TehillimZugger wrote:
Yesh chiyuv lehizaher min sakana
Keivun shnitan reshus lamazik eino mavchin bein tzaddik larasha

עיין בתשובות הרי"ב בענין זה שהוא מביא מרבו הגרי"ב שאין צריכים לללכת לחדר ממ"ד בירושלים משום שהמצב הוא בגדר ספק ספק ספק ספק ספק ספק ספק ספיקה

No idea what tshuva you're referring to, but if you look in the hakdama of the Sefer that was given out at my wedding you'll find that we're very machmir on the inyan of sakana.
And sfek sfeika doesn't work.
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 01:56 by TehillimZugger.

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 29 Aug 2014 06:40 #238254

• cordnoy
TehillimZugger wrote:
No idea what tshuva you're referring to, but if you look in the hakdama of the Sefer that was given out at my wedding you'll find that we're very machmir on the inyan of sakana.

Are you now allowed into the B"B, or do you need to wait till later in the zman?
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 29 Aug 2014 17:58 #238273

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
TehillimZugger wrote:

שאל את הראש כולל של כולל מעלות החיים בירושלים תובב"א
הוא אמר לי שהסקנה שיש בזמן שהעולם רצים להמקלט הוא יותר מהסקנה שהטילים גומרים בעיר ירושלים ודו"ק
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2014 17:59 by lizhensk.

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 30 Aug 2014 02:57 #238296

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
If it's a question of lemaase, do I run to miklat or not, then maybe the gri"b is someone to be soimech on. If it's a question of leaving yerushalayim there are stuff to consider, yishuv eretz yisroel, leaving in middle of a zman, etc.

But to be "smart" and "brave" and say "it can happen anywhere", that's just stupid. It's happening, it's dangerous and we were saved by pure miracles, we shouldn't deny the very real threat Hamas poses to many Jews, right now.

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 30 Aug 2014 21:48 #238304

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
That's partly my point: those 'pure miracles' you mentioned, are Hashem's way of telling us that if he wants it to happen it will happen, and if he doesn't, it WON'T, no matter what or where
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 31 Aug 2014 01:26 #238312

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
Lizhensk wrote:
That's partly my point: those 'pure miracles' you mentioned, are Hashem's way of telling us that if he wants it to happen it will happen, and if he doesn't, it WON'T, no matter what or where

look teiera chavarim,
this issue isn't simple, because Lo kol hazmanim v'hamekoimos v'ha'anoshim shovim.
what one sefer or posek wrote on one particular time, may not stand true always. i heard, for example, that until now the missles haven't reached enough of a point, in order to be considered a sakana, whereas as of late, the places and the frequency have increased dramatically, still the p'sak may vary from rav to rav, and it isn't for every tom dick or harry, (tzvi, dov, and hershel) to voice his own opinion.
i love you all

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 02 Sep 2014 03:03 #238504

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
lavi wrote:
It isn't for every tom dick or harry, (tzvi, dov, and hershel) to voice his own opinion.

Mechutzefff!!!
Is that what you think of his high awesome holiness, Lizhensker Rebbe Shlita zull Inz fihren kegen meshichen?!
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2014 03:05 by TehillimZugger.

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 02 Sep 2014 09:56 #238516

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
Sheesh.. chill out, I'm not that great of a rebbe
(1+2)x4=3

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 02 Sep 2014 18:09 #238521

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
TehillimZugger wrote:
lavi wrote:
It isn't for every tom dick or harry, (tzvi, dov, and hershel) to voice his own opinion.

Mechutzefff!!!
Is that what you think of his high awesome holiness, Lizhensker Rebbe Shlita zull Inz fihren kegen meshichen?!

oy, ir fashtait nisht. nish tz'um rebben hub ich gerecht, nor far underer, kik git, shait "teierer chavairm", azoi redt men nisht tz'um rebben.
i love you all

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 02 Sep 2014 18:16 #238522

• ineedchizuk
  • Gold Boarder
Nice comeback :-)

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 03 Sep 2014 08:08 #238570

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
lavi wrote:
TehillimZugger wrote:
lavi wrote:

Mechutzefff!!!

oy, ir fashtait nisht. nish tz'um rebben hub ich gerecht, nor far underer, kik git, shait "teierer chavairm", azoi redt men nisht tz'um rebben.

ich farshtei az ihr zent nisht choolila ah misnaggid fin inzere heiligen rebbe'n, ubber lemaan Hashem beht ich dir, shpiel mit!
kedai az Lizzie zull veren ah richtige groise rebbe miz er hubben misnagdim!

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 03 Sep 2014 08:41 #238575

• lavi
  • Platinum Boarder
TehillimZugger wrote:
lavi wrote:
TehillimZugger wrote:
lavi wrote:

Mechutzefff!!!

ich farshtei az ihr zent nisht choolila ah misnaggid fin inzere heiligen rebbe'n, ubber lemaan Hashem beht ich dir, shpiel mit!

kedai az Lizzie zull veren ah richtige groise rebbe miz er hubben misnagdim!

[attention- there has been a breakdown in the forum department of GYE, and somehow the yiddish colomn has merged with the english one. sorry, we are trying to fix it.- the guard.]

ich farshtei tzi git voos di vilst tin, uber ich gai nisht zain a korbun, lus un underer zain a misnagid, in yader trit, ich gai mit rebben.
i love you all

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 03 Sep 2014 20:50 #238648

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
Theres one issue with all this rebbe talk... I wasn't allowed to wear my strukkes to TZ's Mitzvah Tanz
(1+2)x4=3

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 03 Sep 2014 21:14 #238654

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Lizhensk wrote:
Theres one issue with all this rebbe talk... I wasn't allowed to wear my strukkes to TZ's Mitzvah Tanz

I gave you permission in the end
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: The Road to Lizhensk 03 Sep 2014 21:22 #238660

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
TehillimZugger wrote:
but you were too focused on Esti Friedstein to notice

First of all, i only recall that Esti's father was there.
second, YOU were too focused on your kallah (not saying it was a bad thing) to realize that my eyes were closed the entire time i was dancing out the shem havaya
(1+2)x4=3
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes