Welcome, Guest

Shlomo's Marching
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shlomo's Marching 767 Views

Shlomo's Marching 04 Apr 2013 22:28 #204227

• Shlomo
I am now on my 6th day.

Right now I am full of enthusiasm and want to succeed, hopefully, this feeling will last

Short observation: since shemiras eynaim is a major issue, I try to take off my glasses outside. Well, You have to know without them I am pretty blind . Yetzer hore came to me and said: okay, you'll do it day or two, but You CAN'T do it ALWAYS. And if so, leave it. In this moment I was close to put them back on, but I remember what You guys say here: one day at a time. It helped.

By the way, I am not really addicted to p**nvideos. But I am still struggling with the "major aveira" as some call it.

May Hashem help.

Re: Shlomo's Marching 05 Apr 2013 02:14 #204289

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י
HAtzlacha Rabbah!!!!
Right! Left! Right! Left! Right! Left! Keep on Marching Keep on Monster Marching!!!
and well done with the glasses!! old ploy of his (yh), cause he knows that those few times are enough to mame him for life!!!
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov

Re: Shlomo's Marching 05 Apr 2013 15:22 #204317

• Shlomo
Short observation: I think it's true for most of us: if somebody would come to you and say: "I'll give you a nice amount of money, if you just go and do this aveira - be moytzi zera", wouldn't you say "not interested"?

Isn't that the secret how he gets us?

@reb Yankl: thank You, I'll try not to get confused about the sides :D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes