Welcome, Guest

OK I Will give it another try
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: OK I Will give it another try 18650 Views

Re: OK I Will give it another try 26 Jan 2009 15:05 #2382

• mdmjerusalem
guard we still can connect with showmypc
please change my settings to allow this program
Last Edit: by profug0.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 26 Jan 2009 15:09 #2384

• mdmjerusalem
btw please update the 90 day chart
hard but continuing
Last Edit: by טהרה.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 26 Jan 2009 15:17 #2386

• Binyomin5766
Mazel Tov, MDM!  Keep it going!  If I'm reading correctly, you've moved up another level.  You should go from strength to strength.
Last Edit: by Onedaynow.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 27 Jan 2009 16:20 #2471

• mdmjerusalem
still ok
btw gaurd still no access?
Last Edit: by חסיד.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 27 Jan 2009 16:24 #2472

• mdmjerusalem
guard i want to make you email the email of my second computer
do you think that do to your busy schedule you would not be able to help me when needed
Last Edit: by Yocho.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 27 Jan 2009 22:56 #2520

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
I'll always help you when needed (if i'm around). Just write to eyes.guard@gmail.com Tzadik. Now I see you are REALLY serious about this. Now you are being Malbish true Oz of Kedusha and Hashem will surely send you Siyatta dishmaya. We have been fooled TOO long by the YH. We know all his  tricks and we won't let him in. And if he gets in somehow, we slam that door shut. And if he opens another one, we slam THAT one shut. Sooner or later he sees he needs to find a different client!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: OK I Will give it another try 28 Jan 2009 16:48 #2568

• mdmjerusalem
thank you guard for your help
I still can not connect to your computer

Re: OK I Will give it another try 28 Jan 2009 18:34 #2585

• mdmjerusalem
day number 18
Chai Chai Yodecha Vishabchicha

Re: OK I Will give it another try 29 Jan 2009 15:33 #2639

• mdmjerusalem
up to 19
היד ד' תקצר

Re: OK I Will give it another try 29 Jan 2009 22:16 #2660

• the.guard
MDM, you are - and will be - a powerful force of Teshuvah and Chizuk on our forum, and for many Yidden!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 05 Feb 2009 20:33 #2844

• mdmjerusalem
day 26 up and running
what a rollercoster this was
still hope it is for the best

Re: OK I Will give it another try 05 Feb 2009 21:47 #2850

• the.guard
Yes, it is NOT easy what you did, to tell your wife. Yes, we KNEW it would be a roller-coaster. But at the end of the ride, you will be so much stronger! She is now there at your side, and you won't be able to disappoint her again. You jumped into the Yam Suf with Emunah, and now I fully believe it will split for you. Parshas Bishalach. Perfect timing. You will be singing Shira this Shabbos like never before.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 07 Feb 2009 18:25 #2879

• the.guard
MD, you used the words "roller-coaster" to describe the last few days... A "roller-Coaster" is a great example, and for everyone - a "roller-coaster" is a good exercise in breaking this addiction. We often want to pleasure ourselves to feel we are in control of our lives, and we don't let ourselves break free until we are finally willing to "Let go and Let G-d". On a roller-coaster, your life is not in your hands. You must totally trust those who built it with your life, and as you are hanging between heaven and earth about to fall straight down, you need to just "let go and trust". This is a very good exercise for anyone who has trouble "letting go and letting G-d".

And what you did recently, MD, is just like a roller coaster in this sense. You knew you were jumping off a cliff, but you trusted Hashem to catch you. And I am sure he did/will.
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2009 18:27 by .

Re: OK I Will give it another try 07 Feb 2009 23:08 #2883

• mdmjerusalem
day 29
quite excited

Re: OK I Will give it another try 09 Feb 2009 21:06 #2943

• mdmjerusalem
With day 30 passing B'Ezras Ha'Shem, it is a full month that I find myself on the path I want to be.
Believe me I feel like a mentch in a lot other aspects too.
Last Edit: by seriousaboutchange.
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes