Welcome, Guest

OK I Will give it another try
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: OK I Will give it another try 18511 Views

Re: OK I Will give it another try 09 Jun 2009 17:22 #5973

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Your new connection is good for us - since you'll be able to inspire us again, but is it good for you? Double and triple check your filters and your weapons, before heading into dangerous territory...
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by nuchhecher.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 10 Jun 2009 13:44 #6006

• mdmjerusalem
I am very happy to see the progress the group is making and all the new features
I wish I would be able to use them (but my access is not available often)
the GROUP feature is strange and i do not get the point except if they Group and modify the rules according to their common needs
but rather the groups are made blindly and do not include the common type and level of people, so whats the point

Last Edit: by Haleivi76.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 10 Jun 2009 14:35 #6012

• the.guard
MD, this is a VERY good point that you are bringing up. HOWEVER, since at this point the groups are still small, we have no choice but to just lump everyone together. Hopefully in the future though, if we see that the group idea is popular, we will set up a system where people will join the groups based on certain criteria, such as their level of sobriety, how much penalty they want to accept on themselves - if any, etc... Then each group can choose a set of rules that they want to abide by. One group could decide "three strikes and your out", another group may decide on a different amount - whatever.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by joav.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 20 Jun 2009 22:25 #6803

• the.guard
do you remember the Krias yam sif shmoose you gave me?

Did you mean this one?

Yes, it is NOT easy what you did, to tell your wife. Yes, we KNEW it would be a roller-coaster. But at the end of the ride, you will be so much stronger! She is now there at your side, and you won't be able to disappoint her again. You jumped into the Yam Suf with Emunah, and now I fully believe it will split for you. Parshas Bishalach. Perfect timing. You will be singing Shira this Shabbos like never before.
Last Edit: by elkana.

Re: OK I Will give it another try 29 Jun 2009 21:39 #7672

• mdmjerusalem
can u please update me
i feel so disconnected with the group
but it is for the best
Last Edit: by .

Re: OK I Will give it another try 29 Jun 2009 21:40 #7673

• me
Welcome back!
Last Edit: by .

Re: OK I Will give it another try 04 Jul 2009 21:32 #8125

• the.guard
Chart updated to 135 days!
Last Edit: by batman.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes