Welcome, Guest

hello everybody!
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: hello everybody! 106663 Views

Re: hello everybody! 14 May 2019 22:04 #341156

• cordnoy
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: hello everybody! 19 Feb 2020 15:21 #347421

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
hi
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: hello everybody! 21 Nov 2023 18:46 #403926

• cordnoy
cordnoy wrote on 17 Sep 2014 17:24:
There was a young guy in Israel who met a Sephardi guy on a bus returnin' from Meron, whose friend went to the guru in India and didn't get chased away, for he was eatin' spiritual artichoke casserole. They spoke about Hell and family and Potter when the story actually started again by Neilah of Yom Kippur, then he learned to write 500 interpretations of his sefer - even in Latin, and all of a sudden Esti was eatin' chocolate on Y"K; King David flew on his mighty/humble bird/dove together with Alice and Winnie from Azkaban, and it was there they met King Tankel and Rebbitzen Feidenbergel (and not to get distracted...who can forget Getzel in the woods when he almost got run over by Z's 15 passenger van); and t'was about then when sharks, woodford, Bruckenstirn in the English update (oh....and what he said regardin' numbness...heaven! by numbin' the negative feelin's and emotions, we lose out on the positive ones, like joy, happiness and love) got involved, and then we take a break for muffins and danishes (and we always go back to page 1 - yuch...banana!), sorry I must be sufferin' from a case of futinis...must've been the katzefet last night, or was it the fleishig bagel with tomato sauce and mushrooms? I don't know, but where was I? Right at Fishel's fish store! Khaleed just came and hijacked; terrorized this entire thread! Geez!

Oh well; drink on; le'chayim; party hearty; all da best.

From da best damn chevra in the Universe!

b'hatzlachah

Poppin' in.

#BringEmHomeNow (but don't do anythin' stupid!)
#IStandWithIsrael
#FinishUpCompletelyKhaled,HaniyehAndMohammedAndSinwar
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes