Welcome, Guest

How do I move an earlier thread to my current thread
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I move an earlier thread to my current thread 907 Views

How do I move an earlier thread to my current thread 05 Jul 2011 19:17 #110382

• 1daat
  • Current streak: 126 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Can anyone help me with this?  I moved my thread from "Introduce yourself" to the "Wall of Honor".

The thread I moved from "Introduce Yourself" was called "My Hearts Pounding and I'm Sweating".  The last post on that thread was July 2, 2010.  When I moved it from the "introduce yourself" forum over to the "Wall of Honor" forum it showed up, in correct chronological order at July 2, 2010 on the WoH.

So what I'm trying to do is take the old thread, "My Hearts Pounding..." and put it at the head of my current thread ("Tatti Tatti Just for Today"), so that there's one thread.

Is this something I should ask Guard about?  Anybody out there know how to do it?  I hope my explanation makes sense.

Thanks.
Last Edit: by .

Re: How do I move an earlier thread to my current thread 25 Aug 2011 14:14 #116354

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
I'm not sure that it is possible.  They are just 2 different threads.  You can quote or link to the old thread.

Re: How do I move an earlier thread to my current thread 25 Aug 2011 16:05 #116377

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
I see someone else moved a thread.  Maybe you can.  Maybe you need Guard to do it????
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes