Welcome, Guest

I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 6332 Views

Re: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 25 Jul 2011 17:20 #112263

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
מזל טוב חמה ולבבית

לך בכחך זה ותעשה חיל
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Last Edit: by .

Re: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 04 Aug 2011 20:08 #113551

• ulay-yachus
Since the hebrew forum "woke up" I will jump to there....I feel that I can be more "me" in Hebrew...
I will come back, bli neder

Re: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 04 Aug 2011 20:09 #113553

• shteighecher
  • Current streak: 24 days
  • Gold Boarder
  • KOT. ODAAT. Keep on Trucking. One Day At A Time.
Shulem Olichem, how are you doing ? give us a update ? how was the siyem ?

we will miss you. But, hebrew i can look there, i'm not allowed by my religion.
Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!, Yes We Can!!!,
With Hoshems Help

Re: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 05 Aug 2011 11:02 #113664

• ulay-yachus
It was great, although there are always nisyonot. but the more the days coming I start to relalize that it is nothing ...this yetzer , just has a big show but it is not something which can really help us or something.

I went out with my wife at the 90 th day, and it was reallu great and happy event!

Re: I'm new ....I hope I came finally to the right place 05 Aug 2011 18:21 #113729

• Dov
  • Administrator
Kein yirbu!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes