Welcome, Guest

You know you're on GYE for a while when...
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 63142 Views

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 12 Aug 2012 12:25 #143486

• rt
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Gold Boarder
I answered you in a different place, lol, and I challange you to find it

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 12 Aug 2012 12:58 #143491

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
That's a lie. [unless "a different place" means your own private journal at home....]
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 12 Aug 2012 13:08 #143493

• rt
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Gold Boarder
its not a lie, You just didn't get what I mean:

RT wrote on 09 Aug 2012 20:16:

:D ;D omg, TZ, i give up, you won.

I meant that since I gave up already there is no point to challenge me.
shalom uvracha

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 12 Aug 2012 13:11 #143494

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
oops! RT, I guess you won then

You know you're on GYE for a while when you find this whole dialogue between TZ and RT Kinda boring....

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 14 Aug 2012 15:16 #143658

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
You know you're on gye for a while when...

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 14 Aug 2012 15:18 #143659

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
...you have nothing of interest to post,

but you have to post anyway.

and it has nothing to do with post count.

you just have gyeforumdorphins in your brain
sending messages...

POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW POSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOWPOSTNOW

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 14 Aug 2012 15:19 #143660

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
I think we'll ignore the outburst for the time being 8)

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 14 Aug 2012 17:35 #143677

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
Watch yourself,
I might say hi to you. >

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 17 Aug 2012 06:23 #143835

HI

you know what guys?.... lemme break it down for ya.

You know when your on GYE for too long. Oh and I say-a. FOR-a far-a t-t-t-t-t-t-t-TOO a-long-ah!

When Yooooooouuuuuu-a start to tell people that they make pills for lust addicts that take away there sexual Dri-ive.

Or-a.... OOOHHHH I say-a , OR-AH!! or a or a or a or a or a ORRRRRRRRRRRR.

When-a YOOOOOooooooouuuuuu write a po-wowooooooooossssttttt.... thats just like this.

Down-down-dadididoooowwwww

YA!!!!........

8)

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 17 Aug 2012 13:44 #143862

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Hey JKG easy there, Artichoke muffin? another falalalafelump?

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 17 Aug 2012 15:05 #143875

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
JKG, i really like the Thruway Song from the pester rebbe
thanks
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 17 Aug 2012 19:58 #143891

Artichoke muffin? Ew.

Im glad you guys like it. That my pulpit version of a normal posting experience.

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 20 Aug 2012 15:38 #143958

You know youve been on GYE for a while when you HAVENT been on GYE for a while and when your BACK on it FEELS like youve been on for TOO LONG

hear hear!

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 20 Aug 2012 15:45 #143959

• gevura shebyesod
  • Current streak: 1226 days
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
You know you've been on GYE for a while when you've been gone for 3 DAYS and you say "HAVENT been on GYE for a while" ;D
!אנא עבדא דקודשא בריך הוא

וּבְיָדְךָ כֹּחַ וּגְבוּרָה וּבְיָדְךָ לְגַדֵּל וּלְחַזֵּק לַכֹּל

"If it would be so easy there wouldn't be a GYE, but if it would be impossible there also wouldn't be a GYE."
"Sometimes a hard decision leads to an easier outcome."
- General Grant

My story: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/111583-hello-my-friends

Re: You know you're on GYE for a while when... 21 Aug 2012 16:07 #144004

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
when you run out of ways to tell that you've been on GYE for a while....
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes