Welcome, Guest

Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 5877 Views

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 26 Sep 2011 22:47 #120429

• Jackabbey
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
have a good year
Attachments:
Last Edit: by .

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 02:19 #120445

• Back on Track
I am honestly impressed. This is totally. I mean like really way out from left field looney tunes. BRAVO! Wow, what a nutty thread. Nice- I'd like some billtong with my drinks ok barkp. Thank you dahling. Okay luv? Good then.

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 15:38 #120504

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Almost teidelach time of year.
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 15:42 #120506

• heuni memass
7Up wrote on 27 Sep 2011 15:38:

Almost teidelach time of year.

Teiglach, also spelled taiglach or teglach (Yiddish: טײגלעךְ, singular teigel, literally "little dough") are small, knotted pastries boiled in a honeyed syrup. They are a traditional Ashkenazi Jewish treat for Rosh Hashana, Sukkot, Simchat Torah, and Purim.

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 15:47 #120508

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
Thank you HM! I was trying to find the translation.

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 15:54 #120511

• bardichev
"Hey, you biscuit".
keep on bakkie-ing

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 27 Sep 2011 23:28 #120597

• Dov
  • Administrator
a drusho on teglach:

(all in lower case so it is not too serious for this merry thread)

the word teglach sounds like teyglach, which I (oops, i meant "i") in yiddish:

daily (as in "tog-teyglach" each and every day, or daily)

no?

so my shver told me teglach symbolize the heiligeh monn, cuz they are 'k'tzapichis bid'vash', sweet little thingybobs.

so they are a nice recovery food. they are like monn, which was the most one-day-at-a-time experience any human being ever had on the earth. collect today for today and that's it. gevalt.

may everybody have a year full of many, many sweet thingybobs that are not too fattening, and be besimcha with reb b!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 28 Sep 2011 03:50 #120612

• Back on Track
What's that got to do with afrikanse?

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 28 Sep 2011 14:47 #120642

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
thingybobs is gestaltzimfleegen in Afrikaans, no?

Dov, that was a great vort. we should make it a GYE minhag to eat sweet thingybobs called teyglach every day
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 28 Sep 2011 15:26 #120647

• gibbor120
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
dov wrote on 27 Sep 2011 23:28:

may everybody have a year full of many, many sweet thingybobs that are not too fattening, and be besimcha with reb b!

I'd like the fattening thingybobs please.  Please don't skimp . Thanks for the vort!

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 02 Oct 2011 03:20 #120702

• Dov
  • Administrator
ZemirosShabbos wrote on 28 Sep 2011 14:47:
we should make it a GYE minhag to eat sweet thingybobs called teyglach every day

How about we cut to the chase and Hashem gives us all monn from Heaven every day, instead? Nu. Maybe we'll get some this Yom Kippur!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 04 Oct 2011 17:46 #121032

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
Bardichev, hoe hangt dit, me nier? Alles is goed in die winkel?
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 04 Oct 2011 21:43 #121053

• bardichev
alles is good.I wens ons het meer mense whiskey drink in die kroeg

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 10 Oct 2011 14:08 #121592

• bardichev
nebulah

how do we celebarte sukkos in sud afrike?

Re: Kom drink met Bardy die kroegman -Sud-Afrikaners se kroeg Bardy 10 Oct 2011 15:50 #121616

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
An even better question, how do we celebrate Pesach in chatzi kadur hadroimi? isn't it supposed to be chag ho'oviv?!
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes