Welcome, Guest

People to meet in Jerusalem
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: People to meet in Jerusalem 1990 Views

People to meet in Jerusalem 25 Oct 2015 09:46 #266785

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some people to hang out with and talk about our experiences in Jerusalem. I'm not looking for a 12-step group, I've done that and didn't find it was helpful for me anyway, at least not now anyway (If it's working for you, awesome!). I'm working on things just in therapy, and having success (I think), but it would help as well to have some people to relate to, just to share experiences, not advice. And talking about experiences in addiction, and being real, is a lot better than making up an identity, story, etc., and going to a bar or whatever and trying to make friends, or even with current friends, I always feel like I'm hiding something (cuz I am), so I want to meet some people with the same issues and we can chat, just be ourselves.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Re: People to meet in Jerusalem 29 Oct 2015 13:29 #267199

Kinda surprised no one responded about this.

Re: People to meet in Jerusalem 29 Oct 2015 13:32 #267201

• cordnoy
dantheman2885 wrote:
Kinda surprised no one responded about this.

People like to meet after they build up a dialogue with another.
they kinda know what makes the other person tick.
Respondin' for a random meetin' is request probably not high on someone's list.

Stick around; make your opinions known; share some of your challenges and successes, etc.

b'hatzlachah
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes