Welcome, Guest

GYE Coffee Room
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: GYE Coffee Room 7972 Views

Re: GYE Coffee Room 06 Jun 2011 20:49 #108219

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Oy L"Yom Hadin Oy L"Yom Hatochacha

Anthony Wiener's press conference ongoing right now.
Last Edit: by .

Re: GYE Coffee Room 15 Jun 2011 00:30 #108673

• shteeble
  • Platinum Boarder
Yowzer!

New Improved GYE Handbook on the way!!

Read about it in today's chizuk email:

New Handbook Version on the Way!

We are in the process of redoing the GuardYourEyes Handbook more professionally. We have rearranged some of the tools, and added some new ones. The new handbook will now have 20 tools in progressive order, as opposed to 18. We hope it will be ready in the coming week or so. Meanwhile, we wanted to share with the GYE community an entirely new tool that we added to the new version. We'd be happy to hear your feedback, and we'd also like to hear (in terms of the "progressive" nature of the tools) if you think that this tool belongs relatively in the beginning (around "Alternate Fulfillment") or more towards the end of the tools (around "Therapy" and "Medication"). Let us hear your thoughts at eyes.guard@gmail.com

Re: GYE Coffee Room 21 Jun 2011 07:26 #109194

• kosher
  • Gold Boarder
Anybody know why there are so many more schoolgirls than schoolboys in Japan?

Or are my problems worse than I thought?
I am not big enough to not do something I WANT to do because I know it is wrong, but I've been around long enough not to want to do many things, even though they are really enticing at the first glance.

Re: GYE Coffee Room 23 Jun 2011 04:02 #109384

• Dov
  • Administrator
Yeah, they're worse.

...but don't worry, somebody else's are worse still!

"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: GYE Coffee Room 23 Jun 2011 16:16 #109428

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
either that or Kosher landed right in the middle of the Japanese equivalent of the Bais Yaakov convention
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes