Welcome, Guest

Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 82715 Views

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 00:44 #224088

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
um, chicken soup and double cheese pizza? will the party be for more than six hours?
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 01:17 #224090

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
Have u ever heard Duvid Chaim darshen?

Shouldnt be a problem
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 01:36 #224091

• jewish jew
  • Platinum Boarder
Well with you and Duvid Chaim talking I am considering bringing a sleeping bag along for the night (that is if there will be time left to sleep).
The opposite of addiction is not sobriety, it’s connection

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 10:33 #224115

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Tzaddik90 was invited to darshen as well, we didn't receive his confirmation yet.
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 10:35 #224116

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
ZemirosShabbos wrote:
um, chicken soup and double cheese pizza? will the party be for more than six hours?

It's ok for people who eat Bissli with chocolate milk.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 11:13 #224122

• Dov
  • Administrator
Three other really great readings u may like are the White book, page 69 ("Reprieve") till the end of the chapter, and the Seventh Step of the steps (first half) of the 12&12, and the Member stories of the AA Big Book, is it the last one? maybe...and the story about "Acceptance is the Key/Answer" (or something like that).

Enjoy.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 27 Nov 2013 23:34 #224165

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
Also, if anyone's looking for additional reading material, I know someone who wrote several megillos...
[Under his REAL name]

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 02 Dec 2013 19:36 #224325

BEST.
PARTY.
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 03 Dec 2013 01:06 #224343

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
  • פדני מעושק אדם-מיצר הרע העושק את הבריות-רש"י

see next post, this is a double. sorry
Yankel | My Ladder | Talking to Hashem
I'm just a dude, another guy on this bus.
Have a great day, unless, of course, you made other plans. ~ obbormottel
"Nothing changes as long as everything stays the same" ~ Dov
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2013 00:55 by Pidaini.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 03 Dec 2013 01:06 #224344

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
oink.jpg

YES, Totally the most awesome MESIBAH!!!!!

We had 90 brazillion Tzadikkim there, or tzaddik90 for short!!!!!!! he gave an awesome mashal about my shver

To make it short, millionare lends out all his money to his town, nobody pays back because they think he's millionare anyway. One guy lost his part in investment and says "the least I can do is tell him that I wish I could pay him back but I can't", Millionare tells him "there is a way you can pay me back much more than what you owe me, if you go and get everyone else to pay back"

So too, even if we may not be able to give back to Hashem all that we lost, but if we can help others come back to Him then He is more grateful than if we would "pay" Him back jsut our losses!!

We washed and sang and heard divrei Torah from both tzaddik90 and DC....OH!! DUVID CHAIM WAS THERE!!!

So we did brief intros, and then DC spoke about what Rabbi Taud shared about chanukah. Believing in the small miracles, that Hashem can perform small miracles for each and every one of us.

He also went through the basics of the fourth step, and what it accomplishes.

To quote DC "If all we come out with tonight is that instead of saying "I acted out" I say "I chose to act out" the entire meeting was worth it"!! I personally think it was worth it even if we wouldn't have that change, but hey y'all, if DC says it then it's good!! We choose to get to the point where we need the advil (code word for lust), that is what 4th step is to show us. that's wat I heard, at least.

We spoke about how including someone who doesn't feel incuded could set off an avalanche of goodness and change the persons life, we learned that afros are not common in Me'ah She'arim. We learned that the plural of "hey there y'all" is "hey there all y'all".

We admired the miracle of OINK and how even though we all wear different hats (or none at all) we all feel so comfortable with each other.

and most importantly.....we......had.......

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2013 01:15 by Pidaini.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 03 Dec 2013 01:51 #224349

נוא יארקיס און בעלזיס, וואו זענען ענק? לאמיר דאס אויך טון
!!בְּיָדְךָ אַפְקִיד רוּחִי - פָּדִיתָה אוֹתִי ה ק-ל אֱמֶת

איך דאנק דיך באשעפער פארן מיך ווייזן דיין העכערע כח

! רק להתחזק בשמחה

א איד דארף זיין פריש, געזונט און משוגע!! -כבתי רמ"ם תקנ"ט
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2013 19:49 by סערענטשער רב.

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 05 Dec 2013 23:27 #224509

• Dov
  • Administrator
wow, sorry i missed it...
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 09 Dec 2013 00:52 #224637

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
SO, very serious meeting today.

There were six of us, plus one on the phone.

We've finally decided, it's time to get REAL!!!! SERIOUS!!! WORK!!!!

We are starting from the beginning, Big Book. Based on the guidelines brought on Silkworth.net. It is written specifically for a group working the steps together.

So for the first meeting we read the Doctor's Opinion and discussed, allbeit shortly, the questions asked on the guide.

We (OINK) hope to have a both at the GYE convention tomorrow, featuring our happy birds Chashmonaim!!

Avrom shared an interesting Mashal. As we on GYE know, there is a certain sport in Europe called..........????
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Even though the object of the game is for team a to get the ball into team B's goal, you see many times that if a player from team A gets close to the other's goal, he will pass the ball backwards to a safer zone where there is more control of the ball.

The nimshal, Avrom shared, is that sometimes after we are clean a certain period, we try jumping towards being the holy tzaddik once again. But we have to realize that it is more important to be in a safer area, where we can keep more control of the ball, then to try and rush for the "GOAL".

Did I miss out something?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 09 Dec 2013 10:08 #224662

• Dov
  • Administrator
Hey, I'm supposed to talk for a bit at the convention...can you suggest a topic the velt wants to hear about?

Re: Our Israeli N'kiyim Klan-O.I.N.K 09 Dec 2013 18:05 #224672

• Pidaini
  • Platinum Boarder
I think lust addictions might be interesting for some of the people I know that are coming
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes