Welcome, Guest

Need a partner!!
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need a partner!! 257 Views

Need a partner!! 13 Aug 2023 21:40 #399810

• 1day613
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a 21 year old Bachur in yeshiva and would like to have someone to be in contact with to share struggle and grow together and be accountable to. 

Re: Need a partner!! 18 Aug 2023 17:31 #400072

• imfree
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, speak to hashemhelpme  has helped tons of us. You can email him michelgelner@gmail.com PM me for more info

Re: Need a partner!! 18 Aug 2023 18:32 #400074

• eccentriccomposer
  • Current streak: 299 days
  • Gold Boarder
Ditto to imfree over there, contact Hashem Help Me, he is absolutely incredible, he will change your life!
I am not active on the forums anymore so much, but I check my email daily, please reach out to me!

Feel free to message me if you need anything, I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I hope I can help!

Email: eccentriccomposer01@gmail.com

Eccentric Trip to Freedom
Daily Dose

Re: Need a partner!! 11 Oct 2023 02:59 #402079

• hechochma
  • Current streak: 14 days
  • Gold Boarder
Carrying the motion here - HashemHelpMe helped me a ton!
Join us in reading two pages a day of the most amazing and absolutely guilt-trip-free book on the epic holy battle of our generation! Free PDF here

My Thread

והנה הכתוב אומר: הן יראת ה' היא חכמה... הרי שהיראה היא חכמה והיא לבדה חכמה... כי עיון גדול צריך על כל הדברים האלה לדעת אותם באמת ולא על צד הדמיון והסברה הכוזבת, כל שכן לקנות אותם ולהשיגם
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes