Welcome, Guest

Monitoring w/Accountability - NEED RECOMMENDATIONS
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Monitoring w/Accountability - NEED RECOMMENDATIONS 298 Views

Monitoring w/Accountability - NEED RECOMMENDATIONS 15 Jan 2021 03:08 #361361

• striving2bshomer
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Shalom aleychem, I am looking for monitoring software with accountability for my devices, and I would like to please receive some suggestions. I have Techloq installed on my PC, and I have heard that WebChaver is incompatible with it. Can others verify whether this is true and if so, could you recommend a service similar to WebChaver that works with Techloq? 

As for my Android, I have Gentech installed, and I have hears that WebChaver does generally work with Gentech, although I would still love to hear others' thoughts on this.

I have been using these filters for nearly nine months now, with whitelists on both, and they are generally good, but when my yetzer hara wants to it will usually find holes in the filters, so I need to get a monitoring application as well. 

Re: Monitoring w/Accountability - NEED RECOMMENDATIONS 15 Jan 2021 03:23 #361364

• BHYY
  • Current streak: 787 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I have the same problem. I'm currently using WebChaver with Gentech and it works fine. It should work with Techloq also, they might just need to change a few settings on the Techloq side to make it work.
When you call try to talk to someone in charge, they'll be frum, the goyim in the call centers always say it won't work because WebChaver isn't their company and it will mean more work for them. The yidden understand that sometimes we need something extra.
נאָך אַ שריפה ווערט מען רייַך - After a fire one becomes wealthy.

My email: bhyy@protonmail.com

My thread: guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/349632-Hayom-Yom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes