Welcome, Guest

Replying to posts
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Replying to posts 1456 Views

Replying to posts 21 Apr 2015 13:49 #252777

• serenity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "ONE DAY AT A TIME"
It's getting to a point for me where it's difficult to always check for and look at reply posts. I would imagine it's the same for many people. It is important to me to me to listen to someone directing a comment at me, and for people to listen to me when directing as comment at them. So if we don't see someone responding in our thread, we shouldn't think they are ignoring us. They probably just have the time to read through a substantial amount of replies every. If we want a response, we can post on their thread or message them. Btw, I'm sure this is elementary to most people here. I'm just very compulsive with these types of things.
Much Hatzlacha!

My Threads:
Glad to be here
Don't slip it hurts
Lions & Tigers & Internet, Oh My!

--"ולא המדרש עיקר, אלא המעשה"
--"To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing." Mark Twain
--"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking (or lusting), you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic (or sexaholic)." AA Big Book P. 45. Parenthesis added.
--You hit rock bottom when you decide to stop digging.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes