Welcome, Guest

Here we go - Details about JIP
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: Here we go - Details about JIP 11867 Views

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 16:23 #58616

• jewinpain
Thank u briut
I still can't make peace with the answer that this questions have no answer
Last Edit: by .

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 16:24 #58618

• yechidah
you are right.and your question is a very good.and our timing is very different than His.

All I can say is that there were times in my life that I did not think He was helping me, and it was only years later that I realize that He actually was.

He is pulling strings for you upstairs

And now you cannot see it.

one day,and I hope it will be soon, you will.

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 16:26 #58619

• jewinpain
Tnx yechida, but I just don't know what has to take sooo long I know he is quicker than us, and I know he wants us to be happy so it must be some kind of blockage I assume and I must wonder what it might be

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 16:51 #58630

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I think he means that bad chat rooms and bad forums = destruction.

Well, now we have the perfect antidote to the bad: GYE!

The Ohr Hachayim on Parshas Shmos (3:8) writes that before Moshiach's time, the Jewish nation will be subjected to the 50th level of impurity. But he also writes there, that before the Redemption the Jewish people will garner the strength to enter into the very "mouth" of the 50th level of impurity and pull out that which the Satan had already swallowed ("le'hotzi boi'lo mi'piv").

And that is exactly what the GuardYourEyes community is doing today. The Ohr Hachayim Hakadosh could not have used a more divinely inspired analogy. We are entering into the mouth of the Yetzer Hara himself and using the very power of the internet/forums/chatrooms to pull out these sparks of Kedusha, these holy souls, that have fallen to the 50th level of impurity!  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 16:52 #58631

• jewinpain
Thanks gaurd, so what's doing with our own Chat room

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 17:06 #58637

• dovinisrael
  • Gold Boarder
re:blockage

hmmm...could be. Maybe we are onto something.

Are you familar with EFT - emotional freedom technique

There is some good stuff on line to start with.

Good stuff for removing blocks - its a combination of of accu-pressure and accu-puncture...one can do it by themself.

dovinisrael

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 17:08 #58638

• jewinpain
one can do it by themself.
Would u give us some instructions??

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 17:27 #58649

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
DovInIsrael wrote on 17 Mar 2010 17:06:

re:blockage

hmmm...could be. Maybe we are onto something.

Are you familar with EFT - emotional freedom technique

There is some good stuff on line to start with.

Good stuff for removing blocks - its a combination of of accu-pressure and accu-puncture...one can do it by themself.

dovinisrael

Heard of it vaguely...

What is it...?
What does it accomplish..?

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 17:58 #58653

• dovinisrael
  • Gold Boarder
re:EFT

www.emofree.com/splash/video_popup.asp
(its a video - sorry)

in short it is a combination of tapping on teh bodies meridans and positive affirmations.

I just ordered the freeby materials -
so I can tell you if they are any good or not.  But since this is the site from the creator of the program I assume they must be pretty good.

alternative tapping (left /right) with slightly curled fingers on:

the bone under the eyes, then 
on the upper lip , then
on the chin , then

on teh spots about 2 inches below the collar bone, then 

on the spots where the fingers touch your thigh

add some positive affirmation - you get some pretty powerful stuff!
EFT is used here for trauma victims with high  success rates

DovInIsrael

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 18:19 #58657

• dovinisrael
  • Gold Boarder
re: EFT

here is a basic trainng video on EFT.
www.emofree.com/splash/video_popup.asp

there are others at the bottom of the video once it finishes - have not watched all of them.

one can tapp all through out the day..

and in teh morning when one wakes up - and also at night before falls aslepp.

hope it helps.

DovIn Israel

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 19:40 #58676

• Ineedhelp!!
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey JIP,

You are really a true gibor. I mean that in a very literal sense. If you have survived through all of what you went through you can surely get through anything that Hashem sends your way. I cannot say that I relate to your stiry, but I surely feel your pain. It hurts me as well. Every time I hear another one of these stories it pains me so much but then I relaize that this person is well on his way to getting his life back on track. I see you are doing just that.

"Ve'Ohavta Eis Hashem Elokecha Bechol Levavcha, Uvechol Nafshecha, Uvechol Meodecha."
Rebi Akivah says that "Uvechol Meodecha" means whatever Hashem sends your way, be it good or bad, you should still love Hashem. I know this is very difficlult to attain. I am not saying you should be there now, but maybe its something to strive for each day. I try to have a lot of Kavanah on this part (and the other two parts) of the Pasuk all 3 times of the day that I say it. I dont just have my normal Kavanah. I make it really extra special. Atleast I should relally feal it for those 3 seconds a day and maybe one day I'll feel it 24 hours a day.

Please continue to inspire us. A source of inspiration for people like us is quite rare. You have that rare ability to inspire. Do it through your actions!

-Yiddle

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 19:55 #58683

• jewinpain
Hey guys, r u making my day, so much good words, u make a difference in the life of a JEW IN PAIN

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 19:57 #58685

• bardichev
CAN I ADD SOMETHING??

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 19:59 #58686

• jewinpain
Hey bro, I was waiting for u to pop in

Re: Here we go - Details about JIP 17 Mar 2010 20:11 #58691

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
....but where is payment, the one who put me through this mess he's the only 1 to pull me out and I just think its fair to pull me out by now

Well, Chazal say: Schar Mitzva Be'hai Alma Leka.

You are an amazing person, doing so much learning and chesed in spite of all your pain... When Moshiach comes, hopefully any day now, it says that Hashem will reveal himself - "ve'scharo Be'tzido"...

This world is dark, dark, dark. But it's only 120 years at most; a short little "hallway" to the palace... What is 120 years compared to all eternity??
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2010 20:34 by .
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes